Lauren Innovations becomes founding partner of NCS4
HATTIESBURG — NaviGate by Lauren Innovations, a web-based critical information system for safety and security purposes, has become a founding partner of the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) at the University of Southern Mississippi.
NaviGate will now serve as the backbone of a new web portal NCS4 plans to unveil in Aug. 2011.
In becoming a founding partner in NCS4, Lauren Innovations has made a dedicated commitment to the organization and its mission to continually provide techniques to mitigate the security risks inherent in spectator sports venues, in the fields of research, technology, education and training, service and scholarship.
The use of NaviGate will enable NCS4 to deliver a host of services to its constituents with the highest level of security and access control available. Professionals visiting the portal will be able to access a potentially endless array of resources including documents, articles, policies and procedures, templates, white papers, best practices and video files.
In addition, users will have access to a library of educational materials, courses and training resources all provided and managed by the NCS4 team. Finally, members visiting the portal will have the opportunity to participate in secure forums, blogs and chats controlled and supported by NCS4.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.