Lauren Innovations becomes founding partner of NCS4
HATTIESBURG — NaviGate by Lauren Innovations, a web-based critical information system for safety and security purposes, has become a founding partner of the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) at the University of Southern Mississippi.
NaviGate will now serve as the backbone of a new web portal NCS4 plans to unveil in Aug. 2011.
In becoming a founding partner in NCS4, Lauren Innovations has made a dedicated commitment to the organization and its mission to continually provide techniques to mitigate the security risks inherent in spectator sports venues, in the fields of research, technology, education and training, service and scholarship.
The use of NaviGate will enable NCS4 to deliver a host of services to its constituents with the highest level of security and access control available. Professionals visiting the portal will be able to access a potentially endless array of resources including documents, articles, policies and procedures, templates, white papers, best practices and video files.
In addition, users will have access to a library of educational materials, courses and training resources all provided and managed by the NCS4 team. Finally, members visiting the portal will have the opportunity to participate in secure forums, blogs and chats controlled and supported by NCS4.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so