Lauren Innovations becomes founding partner of NCS4
HATTIESBURG — NaviGate by Lauren Innovations, a web-based critical information system for safety and security purposes, has become a founding partner of the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) at the University of Southern Mississippi.
NaviGate will now serve as the backbone of a new web portal NCS4 plans to unveil in Aug. 2011.
In becoming a founding partner in NCS4, Lauren Innovations has made a dedicated commitment to the organization and its mission to continually provide techniques to mitigate the security risks inherent in spectator sports venues, in the fields of research, technology, education and training, service and scholarship.
The use of NaviGate will enable NCS4 to deliver a host of services to its constituents with the highest level of security and access control available. Professionals visiting the portal will be able to access a potentially endless array of resources including documents, articles, policies and procedures, templates, white papers, best practices and video files.
In addition, users will have access to a library of educational materials, courses and training resources all provided and managed by the NCS4 team. Finally, members visiting the portal will have the opportunity to participate in secure forums, blogs and chats controlled and supported by NCS4.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss