MSU wants to offer nursing program in Meridian
Published: February 9,2011
MSU president Mark Keenum tells WTOK-TV in Meridian that the program would offer a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
Keenum says the nursing program will be located in the Kress Building in downtown Meridian. The building, donated to MSU by the city, is near the Newberry Building, which is being renovated to house MSU Meridian’s business school.
Keenum says the proposal will be presented to the College Board in March. He hopes to get the program in place by 2013.
Keenum says the initial goal is to enroll 45 students annually.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MSU wants to offer nursing program in Meridian”
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million