MSU wants to offer nursing program in Meridian
Published: February 9,2011
MSU president Mark Keenum tells WTOK-TV in Meridian that the program would offer a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
Keenum says the nursing program will be located in the Kress Building in downtown Meridian. The building, donated to MSU by the city, is near the Newberry Building, which is being renovated to house MSU Meridian’s business school.
Keenum says the proposal will be presented to the College Board in March. He hopes to get the program in place by 2013.
Keenum says the initial goal is to enroll 45 students annually.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MSU wants to offer nursing program in Meridian”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location