MSU wants to offer nursing program in Meridian
Published: February 9,2011
MSU president Mark Keenum tells WTOK-TV in Meridian that the program would offer a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
Keenum says the nursing program will be located in the Kress Building in downtown Meridian. The building, donated to MSU by the city, is near the Newberry Building, which is being renovated to house MSU Meridian’s business school.
Keenum says the proposal will be presented to the College Board in March. He hopes to get the program in place by 2013.
Keenum says the initial goal is to enroll 45 students annually.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MSU wants to offer nursing program in Meridian”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office