MSU wants to offer nursing program in Meridian
Published: February 9,2011
MSU president Mark Keenum tells WTOK-TV in Meridian that the program would offer a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
Keenum says the nursing program will be located in the Kress Building in downtown Meridian. The building, donated to MSU by the city, is near the Newberry Building, which is being renovated to house MSU Meridian’s business school.
Keenum says the proposal will be presented to the College Board in March. He hopes to get the program in place by 2013.
Keenum says the initial goal is to enroll 45 students annually.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MSU wants to offer nursing program in Meridian”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal