MSU wants to offer nursing program in Meridian
Published: February 9,2011
MSU president Mark Keenum tells WTOK-TV in Meridian that the program would offer a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
Keenum says the nursing program will be located in the Kress Building in downtown Meridian. The building, donated to MSU by the city, is near the Newberry Building, which is being renovated to house MSU Meridian’s business school.
Keenum says the proposal will be presented to the College Board in March. He hopes to get the program in place by 2013.
Keenum says the initial goal is to enroll 45 students annually.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MSU wants to offer nursing program in Meridian”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate