Viking Range adds new product to lineup
The coffee maker features an exclusive Sure-Temp brewing system to ensure the proper brewing temperature and a 12-cup thermal stainless steel carafe. The programmable display with clock has many functions, including timed brewing and a special Cup Select, which allows the user the flexibility to brew four to 12 cups. But, should the user want coffee before the pot has finished brewing, a convenient Brew Break function allows them to pour a cup of coffee without the wait or spill. The coffee maker also includes a hot water bypass feature, which allows users to brew tea without the residual taste. A carbon water filter aids in removing impurities for better tasting coffee.
The Viking Professional Coffee Maker features a removable water reservoir and a brew basket, which are side-accessible and can both be removed with convenience to add water and coffee grounds. A permanent stainless steel coffee filter fits into the removable brew basket. For tea drinkers, tea bags or tea leaves may be inserted into the tea basket accessory, which attaches to the head of the carafe.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Viking Range adds new product to lineup”
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center