PAA buys natural gas storage facility for $750M
by Wally Northway
Published: February 11,2011
GREENE COUNTY — PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P., has completed the previously announced acquisition of SG Resources Mississippi, LLC, which owns the Southern Pines Energy Center natural gas storage facility in Greene County.
The purchase price, which is subject to post-closing adjustments, was approximately $750 million.
PNG is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the development, acquisition, operation and commercial management of natural gas storage facilities. It currently owns and operates three natural gas storage facilities located in Louisiana, Mississippi and Michigan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Nullification and interposition
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable