PAA buys natural gas storage facility for $750M
Published: February 11,2011
GREENE COUNTY — PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P., has completed the previously announced acquisition of SG Resources Mississippi, LLC, which owns the Southern Pines Energy Center natural gas storage facility in Greene County.
The purchase price, which is subject to post-closing adjustments, was approximately $750 million.
PNG is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the development, acquisition, operation and commercial management of natural gas storage facilities. It currently owns and operates three natural gas storage facilities located in Louisiana, Mississippi and Michigan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program