PAA buys natural gas storage facility for $750M
Published: February 11,2011
GREENE COUNTY — PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P., has completed the previously announced acquisition of SG Resources Mississippi, LLC, which owns the Southern Pines Energy Center natural gas storage facility in Greene County.
The purchase price, which is subject to post-closing adjustments, was approximately $750 million.
PNG is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the development, acquisition, operation and commercial management of natural gas storage facilities. It currently owns and operates three natural gas storage facilities located in Louisiana, Mississippi and Michigan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen