PAA buys natural gas storage facility for $750M
Published: February 11,2011
GREENE COUNTY — PAA Natural Gas Storage, L.P., has completed the previously announced acquisition of SG Resources Mississippi, LLC, which owns the Southern Pines Energy Center natural gas storage facility in Greene County.
The purchase price, which is subject to post-closing adjustments, was approximately $750 million.
PNG is a publicly traded master limited partnership engaged in the development, acquisition, operation and commercial management of natural gas storage facilities. It currently owns and operates three natural gas storage facilities located in Louisiana, Mississippi and Michigan.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium