Clinton made V.P. at Magnolia
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2011
Magnolia Federal Credit Union announces the hiring of Douglas “Doug” Clinton as vice president of operations. Clinton will work in the credit union’s main office on Briarwood Drive in Jackson.
Clinton joins Magnolia with more than 15 years of financial services experience. As a former credit union CEO/president and COO, Clinton gained experience in branch operations; consumer, mortgage, credit card and indirect lending; and collections.
Clinton attended Fullerton College in Fullerton, Calif., and is a 2005 graduate of CUNA Management School located in Madison, Wis. He was an active member of the board of the Northern Nevada Chapter of Credit Unions. In addition, Clinton served as a committee member of both the Political Action Committee and the Government Relations Committee of the Nevada Credit Union League.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal