Clinton made V.P. at Magnolia
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2011
Magnolia Federal Credit Union announces the hiring of Douglas “Doug” Clinton as vice president of operations. Clinton will work in the credit union’s main office on Briarwood Drive in Jackson.
Clinton joins Magnolia with more than 15 years of financial services experience. As a former credit union CEO/president and COO, Clinton gained experience in branch operations; consumer, mortgage, credit card and indirect lending; and collections.
Clinton attended Fullerton College in Fullerton, Calif., and is a 2005 graduate of CUNA Management School located in Madison, Wis. He was an active member of the board of the Northern Nevada Chapter of Credit Unions. In addition, Clinton served as a committee member of both the Political Action Committee and the Government Relations Committee of the Nevada Credit Union League.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy