Clinton made V.P. at Magnolia
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2011
Magnolia Federal Credit Union announces the hiring of Douglas “Doug” Clinton as vice president of operations. Clinton will work in the credit union’s main office on Briarwood Drive in Jackson.
Clinton joins Magnolia with more than 15 years of financial services experience. As a former credit union CEO/president and COO, Clinton gained experience in branch operations; consumer, mortgage, credit card and indirect lending; and collections.
Clinton attended Fullerton College in Fullerton, Calif., and is a 2005 graduate of CUNA Management School located in Madison, Wis. He was an active member of the board of the Northern Nevada Chapter of Credit Unions. In addition, Clinton served as a committee member of both the Political Action Committee and the Government Relations Committee of the Nevada Credit Union League.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015