Clinton made V.P. at Magnolia
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2011
Magnolia Federal Credit Union announces the hiring of Douglas “Doug” Clinton as vice president of operations. Clinton will work in the credit union’s main office on Briarwood Drive in Jackson.
Clinton joins Magnolia with more than 15 years of financial services experience. As a former credit union CEO/president and COO, Clinton gained experience in branch operations; consumer, mortgage, credit card and indirect lending; and collections.
Clinton attended Fullerton College in Fullerton, Calif., and is a 2005 graduate of CUNA Management School located in Madison, Wis. He was an active member of the board of the Northern Nevada Chapter of Credit Unions. In addition, Clinton served as a committee member of both the Political Action Committee and the Government Relations Committee of the Nevada Credit Union League.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing