Clinton made V.P. at Magnolia
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2011
Magnolia Federal Credit Union announces the hiring of Douglas “Doug” Clinton as vice president of operations. Clinton will work in the credit union’s main office on Briarwood Drive in Jackson.
Clinton joins Magnolia with more than 15 years of financial services experience. As a former credit union CEO/president and COO, Clinton gained experience in branch operations; consumer, mortgage, credit card and indirect lending; and collections.
Clinton attended Fullerton College in Fullerton, Calif., and is a 2005 graduate of CUNA Management School located in Madison, Wis. He was an active member of the board of the Northern Nevada Chapter of Credit Unions. In addition, Clinton served as a committee member of both the Political Action Committee and the Government Relations Committee of the Nevada Credit Union League.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi