Coleman earns CFRE certificate
CFRE International has named Cathy Coleman as a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE). Coleman, director of donor relations for Methodist Senior Services in Tupelo, joins over 5,200 professionals around the world who hold the CFRE designation.
Individuals granted the CFRE credential have met a series of standards set, which include: tenure in the profession, education, demonstrated fundraising achievements and a commitment to service to not-for-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force