Coleman earns CFRE certificate
CFRE International has named Cathy Coleman as a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE). Coleman, director of donor relations for Methodist Senior Services in Tupelo, joins over 5,200 professionals around the world who hold the CFRE designation.
Individuals granted the CFRE credential have met a series of standards set, which include: tenure in the profession, education, demonstrated fundraising achievements and a commitment to service to not-for-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line