Coleman earns CFRE certificate
CFRE International has named Cathy Coleman as a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE). Coleman, director of donor relations for Methodist Senior Services in Tupelo, joins over 5,200 professionals around the world who hold the CFRE designation.
Individuals granted the CFRE credential have met a series of standards set, which include: tenure in the profession, education, demonstrated fundraising achievements and a commitment to service to not-for-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics