Coleman earns CFRE certificate
CFRE International has named Cathy Coleman as a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE). Coleman, director of donor relations for Methodist Senior Services in Tupelo, joins over 5,200 professionals around the world who hold the CFRE designation.
Individuals granted the CFRE credential have met a series of standards set, which include: tenure in the profession, education, demonstrated fundraising achievements and a commitment to service to not-for-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House