Coleman earns CFRE certificate
CFRE International has named Cathy Coleman as a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE). Coleman, director of donor relations for Methodist Senior Services in Tupelo, joins over 5,200 professionals around the world who hold the CFRE designation.
Individuals granted the CFRE credential have met a series of standards set, which include: tenure in the profession, education, demonstrated fundraising achievements and a commitment to service to not-for-profit organizations.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option