Dennis to officially launch bid for Governor’s Mansion
PASS CHRISTIAN — Mississippi Republican businessman Dave Dennis on Monday launches a statewide kick-off tour for his campaign for governor.
Dennis will begin the tour in his hometown of Pass Christian and hit 20 other cities with his message of job creation led by those in the private sector and improving education.
Other stops on Monday will include Biloxi, Pascagoula, Hattiesburg and Mendenhall. The rest of the week includes stops in Jackson, Richland, Vicksburg, Yazoo City, Greenwood, Hernando, Southaven, Tupelo, Mayhew, Philadelphia, Meridian, Quitman, Laurel, Columbia, McComb and Picayune.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy