Dennis to officially launch bid for Governor’s Mansion
PASS CHRISTIAN — Mississippi Republican businessman Dave Dennis on Monday launches a statewide kick-off tour for his campaign for governor.
Dennis will begin the tour in his hometown of Pass Christian and hit 20 other cities with his message of job creation led by those in the private sector and improving education.
Other stops on Monday will include Biloxi, Pascagoula, Hattiesburg and Mendenhall. The rest of the week includes stops in Jackson, Richland, Vicksburg, Yazoo City, Greenwood, Hernando, Southaven, Tupelo, Mayhew, Philadelphia, Meridian, Quitman, Laurel, Columbia, McComb and Picayune.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds