Dennis to officially launch bid for Governor’s Mansion
PASS CHRISTIAN — Mississippi Republican businessman Dave Dennis on Monday launches a statewide kick-off tour for his campaign for governor.
Dennis will begin the tour in his hometown of Pass Christian and hit 20 other cities with his message of job creation led by those in the private sector and improving education.
Other stops on Monday will include Biloxi, Pascagoula, Hattiesburg and Mendenhall. The rest of the week includes stops in Jackson, Richland, Vicksburg, Yazoo City, Greenwood, Hernando, Southaven, Tupelo, Mayhew, Philadelphia, Meridian, Quitman, Laurel, Columbia, McComb and Picayune.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month