Dennis to officially launch bid for Governor’s Mansion
PASS CHRISTIAN — Mississippi Republican businessman Dave Dennis on Monday launches a statewide kick-off tour for his campaign for governor.
Dennis will begin the tour in his hometown of Pass Christian and hit 20 other cities with his message of job creation led by those in the private sector and improving education.
Other stops on Monday will include Biloxi, Pascagoula, Hattiesburg and Mendenhall. The rest of the week includes stops in Jackson, Richland, Vicksburg, Yazoo City, Greenwood, Hernando, Southaven, Tupelo, Mayhew, Philadelphia, Meridian, Quitman, Laurel, Columbia, McComb and Picayune.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino