Dennis to officially launch bid for Governor’s Mansion
PASS CHRISTIAN — Mississippi Republican businessman Dave Dennis on Monday launches a statewide kick-off tour for his campaign for governor.
Dennis will begin the tour in his hometown of Pass Christian and hit 20 other cities with his message of job creation led by those in the private sector and improving education.
Other stops on Monday will include Biloxi, Pascagoula, Hattiesburg and Mendenhall. The rest of the week includes stops in Jackson, Richland, Vicksburg, Yazoo City, Greenwood, Hernando, Southaven, Tupelo, Mayhew, Philadelphia, Meridian, Quitman, Laurel, Columbia, McComb and Picayune.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs