M&F promotes Walker to president
M&F Bank recently announced that Gage Walker has been promoted to branch president of the Rankin County offices. As president, he will oversee all banking aspects of the branches including business development, lending and retail.
Walker graduated from Belhaven College in 1998 and the Mississippi School of Banking in 2001. He has served as senior vice president of commercial lending at M&F Bank since 2009 and has 12 years of banking experience.
Active in his community, he is a member of the Civitan Club and attends Pinelake Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy