M&F promotes Walker to president
M&F Bank recently announced that Gage Walker has been promoted to branch president of the Rankin County offices. As president, he will oversee all banking aspects of the branches including business development, lending and retail.
Walker graduated from Belhaven College in 1998 and the Mississippi School of Banking in 2001. He has served as senior vice president of commercial lending at M&F Bank since 2009 and has 12 years of banking experience.
Active in his community, he is a member of the Civitan Club and attends Pinelake Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds