M&F promotes Walker to president
M&F Bank recently announced that Gage Walker has been promoted to branch president of the Rankin County offices. As president, he will oversee all banking aspects of the branches including business development, lending and retail.
Walker graduated from Belhaven College in 1998 and the Mississippi School of Banking in 2001. He has served as senior vice president of commercial lending at M&F Bank since 2009 and has 12 years of banking experience.
Active in his community, he is a member of the Civitan Club and attends Pinelake Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability