M&F promotes Walker to president
M&F Bank recently announced that Gage Walker has been promoted to branch president of the Rankin County offices. As president, he will oversee all banking aspects of the branches including business development, lending and retail.
Walker graduated from Belhaven College in 1998 and the Mississippi School of Banking in 2001. He has served as senior vice president of commercial lending at M&F Bank since 2009 and has 12 years of banking experience.
Active in his community, he is a member of the Civitan Club and attends Pinelake Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment