M&F promotes Walker to president
M&F Bank recently announced that Gage Walker has been promoted to branch president of the Rankin County offices. As president, he will oversee all banking aspects of the branches including business development, lending and retail.
Walker graduated from Belhaven College in 1998 and the Mississippi School of Banking in 2001. He has served as senior vice president of commercial lending at M&F Bank since 2009 and has 12 years of banking experience.
Active in his community, he is a member of the Civitan Club and attends Pinelake Baptist Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program