Morrow chosen for AICPA Academy
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2011
GranthamPoole, CPA is pleased to announce that Melanie D. Morrow, senior staff accountant, has been selected for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) annual Leadership Academy held in Durham, N.C.
A native of Jackson, Morrow received her bachelor of business administration and M.B.A. with accounting concentration from Mississippi College. She joined GranthamPoole in 2005 and became a licensed CPA in 2008. She has also earned Certified Controls Specialist (CCS) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designations.
Morrow’s community activities include president of the First Ladies Civitan Club of Metro Jackson. She is also an active member of Pinelake Church in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain