Morrow chosen for AICPA Academy
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2011
GranthamPoole, CPA is pleased to announce that Melanie D. Morrow, senior staff accountant, has been selected for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) annual Leadership Academy held in Durham, N.C.
A native of Jackson, Morrow received her bachelor of business administration and M.B.A. with accounting concentration from Mississippi College. She joined GranthamPoole in 2005 and became a licensed CPA in 2008. She has also earned Certified Controls Specialist (CCS) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designations.
Morrow’s community activities include president of the First Ladies Civitan Club of Metro Jackson. She is also an active member of Pinelake Church in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics