Morrow chosen for AICPA Academy
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2011
GranthamPoole, CPA is pleased to announce that Melanie D. Morrow, senior staff accountant, has been selected for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) annual Leadership Academy held in Durham, N.C.
A native of Jackson, Morrow received her bachelor of business administration and M.B.A. with accounting concentration from Mississippi College. She joined GranthamPoole in 2005 and became a licensed CPA in 2008. She has also earned Certified Controls Specialist (CCS) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designations.
Morrow’s community activities include president of the First Ladies Civitan Club of Metro Jackson. She is also an active member of Pinelake Church in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail