Morrow chosen for AICPA Academy
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2011
GranthamPoole, CPA is pleased to announce that Melanie D. Morrow, senior staff accountant, has been selected for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) annual Leadership Academy held in Durham, N.C.
A native of Jackson, Morrow received her bachelor of business administration and M.B.A. with accounting concentration from Mississippi College. She joined GranthamPoole in 2005 and became a licensed CPA in 2008. She has also earned Certified Controls Specialist (CCS) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designations.
Morrow’s community activities include president of the First Ladies Civitan Club of Metro Jackson. She is also an active member of Pinelake Church in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama