Morrow chosen for AICPA Academy
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2011
GranthamPoole, CPA is pleased to announce that Melanie D. Morrow, senior staff accountant, has been selected for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) annual Leadership Academy held in Durham, N.C.
A native of Jackson, Morrow received her bachelor of business administration and M.B.A. with accounting concentration from Mississippi College. She joined GranthamPoole in 2005 and became a licensed CPA in 2008. She has also earned Certified Controls Specialist (CCS) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designations.
Morrow’s community activities include president of the First Ladies Civitan Club of Metro Jackson. She is also an active member of Pinelake Church in Brandon.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete