Palmer-Allen makes history at JAR
Carla Palmer-Allen, broker and owner of CPA Realty, LLC, of Ridgeland, is the 2011 president of the Jackson Association of Realtors (JAR). She is the first African American to be elected to the 1,500-plus-member organization.
Palmer-Allen’s accolades include Mississippi 50 Leading Business Women (2003), JSU Catalyst Business Award (2007), Diplomat of the Year with the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce (2008) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur