Palmer-Allen makes history at JAR
Carla Palmer-Allen, broker and owner of CPA Realty, LLC, of Ridgeland, is the 2011 president of the Jackson Association of Realtors (JAR). She is the first African American to be elected to the 1,500-plus-member organization.
Palmer-Allen’s accolades include Mississippi 50 Leading Business Women (2003), JSU Catalyst Business Award (2007), Diplomat of the Year with the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce (2008) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87