Palmer-Allen makes history at JAR
Carla Palmer-Allen, broker and owner of CPA Realty, LLC, of Ridgeland, is the 2011 president of the Jackson Association of Realtors (JAR). She is the first African American to be elected to the 1,500-plus-member organization.
Palmer-Allen’s accolades include Mississippi 50 Leading Business Women (2003), JSU Catalyst Business Award (2007), Diplomat of the Year with the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce (2008) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip