Palmer-Allen makes history at JAR
Carla Palmer-Allen, broker and owner of CPA Realty, LLC, of Ridgeland, is the 2011 president of the Jackson Association of Realtors (JAR). She is the first African American to be elected to the 1,500-plus-member organization.
Palmer-Allen’s accolades include Mississippi 50 Leading Business Women (2003), JSU Catalyst Business Award (2007), Diplomat of the Year with the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce (2008) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge
- Real estate company paying $1M for compromising wetlands
- Nullification and interposition
- Authorities: Suspect in ricin-laced letters case appeared to try to run
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections