Palmer-Allen makes history at JAR
Carla Palmer-Allen, broker and owner of CPA Realty, LLC, of Ridgeland, is the 2011 president of the Jackson Association of Realtors (JAR). She is the first African American to be elected to the 1,500-plus-member organization.
Palmer-Allen’s accolades include Mississippi 50 Leading Business Women (2003), JSU Catalyst Business Award (2007), Diplomat of the Year with the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce (2008) and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November