Tate named V.P. of media productions
Haas Outdoor Holdings has promoted Kevin Tate to vice president of media productions. Tate has been with Mossy Oak 11 years, having joined the company as public relations manager in the spring of 2000. Since then, he’s served the television department as screenwriter and video editor until being named creative director in 2004. For the past six years, he’s supervised the post-production team while often editing a television series himself and as a team, Mossy Oak Productions has delivered, on average, more than 100 original episodes of broadcast television per year during that time.
Tate is treasurer of the Professional Outdoor Media Association, a member of the Southeastern Outdoor Press Association and president of the West Point Rotary Club.
He and his wife, Amy, have two children: Avery, 7, and Walker, 4. They live in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.