Tate named V.P. of media productions
Haas Outdoor Holdings has promoted Kevin Tate to vice president of media productions. Tate has been with Mossy Oak 11 years, having joined the company as public relations manager in the spring of 2000. Since then, he’s served the television department as screenwriter and video editor until being named creative director in 2004. For the past six years, he’s supervised the post-production team while often editing a television series himself and as a team, Mossy Oak Productions has delivered, on average, more than 100 original episodes of broadcast television per year during that time.
Tate is treasurer of the Professional Outdoor Media Association, a member of the Southeastern Outdoor Press Association and president of the West Point Rotary Club.
He and his wife, Amy, have two children: Avery, 7, and Walker, 4. They live in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit