Tate named V.P. of media productions
Haas Outdoor Holdings has promoted Kevin Tate to vice president of media productions. Tate has been with Mossy Oak 11 years, having joined the company as public relations manager in the spring of 2000. Since then, he’s served the television department as screenwriter and video editor until being named creative director in 2004. For the past six years, he’s supervised the post-production team while often editing a television series himself and as a team, Mossy Oak Productions has delivered, on average, more than 100 original episodes of broadcast television per year during that time.
Tate is treasurer of the Professional Outdoor Media Association, a member of the Southeastern Outdoor Press Association and president of the West Point Rotary Club.
He and his wife, Amy, have two children: Avery, 7, and Walker, 4. They live in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma