Tate named V.P. of media productions
Haas Outdoor Holdings has promoted Kevin Tate to vice president of media productions. Tate has been with Mossy Oak 11 years, having joined the company as public relations manager in the spring of 2000. Since then, he’s served the television department as screenwriter and video editor until being named creative director in 2004. For the past six years, he’s supervised the post-production team while often editing a television series himself and as a team, Mossy Oak Productions has delivered, on average, more than 100 original episodes of broadcast television per year during that time.
Tate is treasurer of the Professional Outdoor Media Association, a member of the Southeastern Outdoor Press Association and president of the West Point Rotary Club.
He and his wife, Amy, have two children: Avery, 7, and Walker, 4. They live in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss