Tate named V.P. of media productions
Haas Outdoor Holdings has promoted Kevin Tate to vice president of media productions. Tate has been with Mossy Oak 11 years, having joined the company as public relations manager in the spring of 2000. Since then, he’s served the television department as screenwriter and video editor until being named creative director in 2004. For the past six years, he’s supervised the post-production team while often editing a television series himself and as a team, Mossy Oak Productions has delivered, on average, more than 100 original episodes of broadcast television per year during that time.
Tate is treasurer of the Professional Outdoor Media Association, a member of the Southeastern Outdoor Press Association and president of the West Point Rotary Club.
He and his wife, Amy, have two children: Avery, 7, and Walker, 4. They live in Tupelo.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'