Vilsack appoints Green to board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 13,2011
Mississippi State University Extension Service specialist Rita W. Green is participating in a key U.S. Department of Agriculture policymaking board. U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack appointed Green, MSU family resource management area agent based in Grenada County, to the National Agricultural Research Extension, Education and Economics Advisory Board.
Green earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee at Martin and a master of business administration from the University of Memphis. She is a NeighborWorks Certified Housing Counselor and is on the advisory board of the Developing Personal Wealth Program in Greenwood. She began her career with MSU in 2008 and is currently pursuing her doctorate.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi