Decision 2011: Dennis in DeSoto County
Published: February 14,2011
SOUTHAVEN- Gulf Coast businessman and Republican supporter Dave Dennis travels to north Mississippi in a bid to snatch the GOP spot on the ballot away from Lt. Governor Phil Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations