Callon prices public offering of common stock
Published: February 15,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has priced its public offering of nine million shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $7.75 per share.
Callon has also granted the underwriters an option exercisable for a period of 30 days to purchase up to an additional 1.35 million common shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about Feb. 16, 2011, subject to customary closing conditions. Assuming no exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option, Callon expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $65.7 million. Callon intends to use $30.7 million of the net proceeds to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions. Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent Senior Notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House