Callon prices public offering of common stock
Published: February 15,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has priced its public offering of nine million shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $7.75 per share.
Callon has also granted the underwriters an option exercisable for a period of 30 days to purchase up to an additional 1.35 million common shares to cover over-allotments, if any.
The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about Feb. 16, 2011, subject to customary closing conditions. Assuming no exercise of the underwriters’ over-allotment option, Callon expects to receive net proceeds of approximately $65.7 million. Callon intends to use $30.7 million of the net proceeds to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions. Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent Senior Notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss