Zata3 takes home three Reed Awards from D.C.
Published: February 15,2011
JACKSON — The Jackson- and Washington, D.C.-based political communications firm Zata3 took home three wins for political consulting work at the annual Reed Awards in Washington. Zata3 was also a finalist in seven additional categories.
The Reed Awards, held by [ITAL]Campaigns & Elections[ITAL] magazine, recognize excellence in campaign management, political consulting and political technology.
Zata3′s award-winning entries for the Reeds are: Charlie Melancon for Senate Campaign (Louisiana); Congressman Bobby Bright (Alabama) Telephone Town Halls; and, Colorado State Senate Democrats.
Zata3 also had seven additional programs listed as finalists for national recognition. These included work for SEIU, America Votes, Trust for Public Land, Congressman Steny Hoyer, former Congressman Gene Taylor (Mississippi), State Rep. Dennis Keene (Kentucky) and Mayor Dan Hollingsworth (Ruston, La.).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal