Zata3 takes home three Reed Awards from D.C.
by Wally Northway
Published: February 15,2011
JACKSON — The Jackson- and Washington, D.C.-based political communications firm Zata3 took home three wins for political consulting work at the annual Reed Awards in Washington. Zata3 was also a finalist in seven additional categories.
The Reed Awards, held by [ITAL]Campaigns & Elections[ITAL] magazine, recognize excellence in campaign management, political consulting and political technology.
Zata3′s award-winning entries for the Reeds are: Charlie Melancon for Senate Campaign (Louisiana); Congressman Bobby Bright (Alabama) Telephone Town Halls; and, Colorado State Senate Democrats.
Zata3 also had seven additional programs listed as finalists for national recognition. These included work for SEIU, America Votes, Trust for Public Land, Congressman Steny Hoyer, former Congressman Gene Taylor (Mississippi), State Rep. Dennis Keene (Kentucky) and Mayor Dan Hollingsworth (Ruston, La.).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more