Zata3 takes home three Reed Awards from D.C.
Published: February 15,2011
JACKSON — The Jackson- and Washington, D.C.-based political communications firm Zata3 took home three wins for political consulting work at the annual Reed Awards in Washington. Zata3 was also a finalist in seven additional categories.
The Reed Awards, held by [ITAL]Campaigns & Elections[ITAL] magazine, recognize excellence in campaign management, political consulting and political technology.
Zata3′s award-winning entries for the Reeds are: Charlie Melancon for Senate Campaign (Louisiana); Congressman Bobby Bright (Alabama) Telephone Town Halls; and, Colorado State Senate Democrats.
Zata3 also had seven additional programs listed as finalists for national recognition. These included work for SEIU, America Votes, Trust for Public Land, Congressman Steny Hoyer, former Congressman Gene Taylor (Mississippi), State Rep. Dennis Keene (Kentucky) and Mayor Dan Hollingsworth (Ruston, La.).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November