Zata3 takes home three Reed Awards from D.C.
Published: February 15,2011
JACKSON — The Jackson- and Washington, D.C.-based political communications firm Zata3 took home three wins for political consulting work at the annual Reed Awards in Washington. Zata3 was also a finalist in seven additional categories.
The Reed Awards, held by [ITAL]Campaigns & Elections[ITAL] magazine, recognize excellence in campaign management, political consulting and political technology.
Zata3′s award-winning entries for the Reeds are: Charlie Melancon for Senate Campaign (Louisiana); Congressman Bobby Bright (Alabama) Telephone Town Halls; and, Colorado State Senate Democrats.
Zata3 also had seven additional programs listed as finalists for national recognition. These included work for SEIU, America Votes, Trust for Public Land, Congressman Steny Hoyer, former Congressman Gene Taylor (Mississippi), State Rep. Dennis Keene (Kentucky) and Mayor Dan Hollingsworth (Ruston, La.).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference