Zata3 takes home three Reed Awards from D.C.
Published: February 15,2011
JACKSON — The Jackson- and Washington, D.C.-based political communications firm Zata3 took home three wins for political consulting work at the annual Reed Awards in Washington. Zata3 was also a finalist in seven additional categories.
The Reed Awards, held by [ITAL]Campaigns & Elections[ITAL] magazine, recognize excellence in campaign management, political consulting and political technology.
Zata3′s award-winning entries for the Reeds are: Charlie Melancon for Senate Campaign (Louisiana); Congressman Bobby Bright (Alabama) Telephone Town Halls; and, Colorado State Senate Democrats.
Zata3 also had seven additional programs listed as finalists for national recognition. These included work for SEIU, America Votes, Trust for Public Land, Congressman Steny Hoyer, former Congressman Gene Taylor (Mississippi), State Rep. Dennis Keene (Kentucky) and Mayor Dan Hollingsworth (Ruston, La.).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill