Singing River to cut ribbon on medical park
Published: February 16,2011
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health System (SRHS) will celebrate the newest addition to its facilities with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and open house at Singing River Medical Park Feb. 22 beginning at 3 p.m.
The $13.9-million, 76,000-square-foot facility includes all outpatient radiology, a dedicated women’s imaging area, cardiac rehabilitation services, physical therapy, The Neuroscience Center, Neurology Associates of Mississippi, outpatient lab services, Anchor Medical Clinic and SRHS Healthplex.
The facility will open to patients Feb. 28. It is located at 3101 Denny Avenue in Pascagoula, approximately a quarter of a mile from Singing River Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit