Singing River to cut ribbon on medical park
Published: February 16,2011
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health System (SRHS) will celebrate the newest addition to its facilities with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and open house at Singing River Medical Park Feb. 22 beginning at 3 p.m.
The $13.9-million, 76,000-square-foot facility includes all outpatient radiology, a dedicated women’s imaging area, cardiac rehabilitation services, physical therapy, The Neuroscience Center, Neurology Associates of Mississippi, outpatient lab services, Anchor Medical Clinic and SRHS Healthplex.
The facility will open to patients Feb. 28. It is located at 3101 Denny Avenue in Pascagoula, approximately a quarter of a mile from Singing River Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option