Singing River to cut ribbon on medical park
by Wally Northway
Published: February 16,2011
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health System (SRHS) will celebrate the newest addition to its facilities with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and open house at Singing River Medical Park Feb. 22 beginning at 3 p.m.
The $13.9-million, 76,000-square-foot facility includes all outpatient radiology, a dedicated women’s imaging area, cardiac rehabilitation services, physical therapy, The Neuroscience Center, Neurology Associates of Mississippi, outpatient lab services, Anchor Medical Clinic and SRHS Healthplex.
The facility will open to patients Feb. 28. It is located at 3101 Denny Avenue in Pascagoula, approximately a quarter of a mile from Singing River Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability