Singing River to cut ribbon on medical park
Published: February 16,2011
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health System (SRHS) will celebrate the newest addition to its facilities with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and open house at Singing River Medical Park Feb. 22 beginning at 3 p.m.
The $13.9-million, 76,000-square-foot facility includes all outpatient radiology, a dedicated women’s imaging area, cardiac rehabilitation services, physical therapy, The Neuroscience Center, Neurology Associates of Mississippi, outpatient lab services, Anchor Medical Clinic and SRHS Healthplex.
The facility will open to patients Feb. 28. It is located at 3101 Denny Avenue in Pascagoula, approximately a quarter of a mile from Singing River Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds