Singing River to cut ribbon on medical park
Published: February 16,2011
PASCAGOULA — Singing River Health System (SRHS) will celebrate the newest addition to its facilities with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and open house at Singing River Medical Park Feb. 22 beginning at 3 p.m.
The $13.9-million, 76,000-square-foot facility includes all outpatient radiology, a dedicated women’s imaging area, cardiac rehabilitation services, physical therapy, The Neuroscience Center, Neurology Associates of Mississippi, outpatient lab services, Anchor Medical Clinic and SRHS Healthplex.
The facility will open to patients Feb. 28. It is located at 3101 Denny Avenue in Pascagoula, approximately a quarter of a mile from Singing River Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus