Venture strikes partnership with California company
Published: February 16,2011
RIDGELAND — IT services company Venture Technologies is partnering with Brocade, an industry leading maker of Ethernet network solutions based in San Jose, Calif.
By adding Brocade to the company’s offerings, Venture expands its customized data center solutions.
Currently, Venture is a Brocade Select Partner but is in the process of completing the requirements to become a Brocade Premier Partner. This designation recognizes Venture as having fulfilled the training and program prerequisites to design, sell, deploy and support the complete portfolio of Brocade solutions.
“Our partnership with Brocade underscores our commitment to helping organizations create powerful, agile cloud infrastructures,” said Gerard Gibert, Venture’s CEO. “Our clients seek technology that simplifies today’s converged IP networks and meets the demand for flexible, virtualized IT assets where services and applications are rapidly provisioned and scaled. Brocade’s IP switching, routing, and SAN switching platforms satisfy these needs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years