Venture strikes partnership with California company
Published: February 16,2011
RIDGELAND — IT services company Venture Technologies is partnering with Brocade, an industry leading maker of Ethernet network solutions based in San Jose, Calif.
By adding Brocade to the company’s offerings, Venture expands its customized data center solutions.
Currently, Venture is a Brocade Select Partner but is in the process of completing the requirements to become a Brocade Premier Partner. This designation recognizes Venture as having fulfilled the training and program prerequisites to design, sell, deploy and support the complete portfolio of Brocade solutions.
“Our partnership with Brocade underscores our commitment to helping organizations create powerful, agile cloud infrastructures,” said Gerard Gibert, Venture’s CEO. “Our clients seek technology that simplifies today’s converged IP networks and meets the demand for flexible, virtualized IT assets where services and applications are rapidly provisioned and scaled. Brocade’s IP switching, routing, and SAN switching platforms satisfy these needs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game