Venture strikes partnership with California company
Published: February 16,2011
RIDGELAND — IT services company Venture Technologies is partnering with Brocade, an industry leading maker of Ethernet network solutions based in San Jose, Calif.
By adding Brocade to the company’s offerings, Venture expands its customized data center solutions.
Currently, Venture is a Brocade Select Partner but is in the process of completing the requirements to become a Brocade Premier Partner. This designation recognizes Venture as having fulfilled the training and program prerequisites to design, sell, deploy and support the complete portfolio of Brocade solutions.
“Our partnership with Brocade underscores our commitment to helping organizations create powerful, agile cloud infrastructures,” said Gerard Gibert, Venture’s CEO. “Our clients seek technology that simplifies today’s converged IP networks and meets the demand for flexible, virtualized IT assets where services and applications are rapidly provisioned and scaled. Brocade’s IP switching, routing, and SAN switching platforms satisfy these needs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love