Venture strikes partnership with California company
Published: February 16,2011
RIDGELAND — IT services company Venture Technologies is partnering with Brocade, an industry leading maker of Ethernet network solutions based in San Jose, Calif.
By adding Brocade to the company’s offerings, Venture expands its customized data center solutions.
Currently, Venture is a Brocade Select Partner but is in the process of completing the requirements to become a Brocade Premier Partner. This designation recognizes Venture as having fulfilled the training and program prerequisites to design, sell, deploy and support the complete portfolio of Brocade solutions.
“Our partnership with Brocade underscores our commitment to helping organizations create powerful, agile cloud infrastructures,” said Gerard Gibert, Venture’s CEO. “Our clients seek technology that simplifies today’s converged IP networks and meets the demand for flexible, virtualized IT assets where services and applications are rapidly provisioned and scaled. Brocade’s IP switching, routing, and SAN switching platforms satisfy these needs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years