Venture strikes partnership with California company
Published: February 16,2011
RIDGELAND — IT services company Venture Technologies is partnering with Brocade, an industry leading maker of Ethernet network solutions based in San Jose, Calif.
By adding Brocade to the company’s offerings, Venture expands its customized data center solutions.
Currently, Venture is a Brocade Select Partner but is in the process of completing the requirements to become a Brocade Premier Partner. This designation recognizes Venture as having fulfilled the training and program prerequisites to design, sell, deploy and support the complete portfolio of Brocade solutions.
“Our partnership with Brocade underscores our commitment to helping organizations create powerful, agile cloud infrastructures,” said Gerard Gibert, Venture’s CEO. “Our clients seek technology that simplifies today’s converged IP networks and meets the demand for flexible, virtualized IT assets where services and applications are rapidly provisioned and scaled. Brocade’s IP switching, routing, and SAN switching platforms satisfy these needs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino