Callon completes public offering, nets $65.7M
Published: February 17,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has closed its previously announced public offering of nine million shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $7.75 per share.
Callon also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1.35 million common shares on the same terms and conditions to cover over-allotments, if any.
Callon received net proceeds of approximately $65.7 million.
Callon said it intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions.
Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent Senior Notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
These net proceeds do not include any proceeds associated with the underwriters’ over-allotment option.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter