Callon completes public offering, nets $65.7M
Published: February 17,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has closed its previously announced public offering of nine million shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $7.75 per share.
Callon also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1.35 million common shares on the same terms and conditions to cover over-allotments, if any.
Callon received net proceeds of approximately $65.7 million.
Callon said it intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions.
Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent Senior Notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
These net proceeds do not include any proceeds associated with the underwriters’ over-allotment option.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast