Callon completes public offering, nets $65.7M
Published: February 17,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has closed its previously announced public offering of nine million shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $7.75 per share.
Callon also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1.35 million common shares on the same terms and conditions to cover over-allotments, if any.
Callon received net proceeds of approximately $65.7 million.
Callon said it intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions.
Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent Senior Notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
These net proceeds do not include any proceeds associated with the underwriters’ over-allotment option.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions