Callon completes public offering, nets $65.7M
Published: February 17,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company has closed its previously announced public offering of nine million shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $7.75 per share.
Callon also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1.35 million common shares on the same terms and conditions to cover over-allotments, if any.
Callon received net proceeds of approximately $65.7 million.
Callon said it intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions.
Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent Senior Notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
These net proceeds do not include any proceeds associated with the underwriters’ over-allotment option.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino