VT Halter to build $144M ship for Pasha Hawaii
Published: February 17,2011
PASCAGOULA — Shipping company Pasha Hawaii of Honolulu says it plans to add a second ship to its local fleet.
The company said in a statement yesterday it has signed a contract with VT Halter Marine in Pascagoula for the construction of a $144-million ship for delivery in 2013.
The two companies have also signed an option agreement for the construction of a third vessel with a base price of $137 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics