VT Halter to build $144M ship for Pasha Hawaii
Published: February 17,2011
PASCAGOULA — Shipping company Pasha Hawaii of Honolulu says it plans to add a second ship to its local fleet.
The company said in a statement yesterday it has signed a contract with VT Halter Marine in Pascagoula for the construction of a $144-million ship for delivery in 2013.
The two companies have also signed an option agreement for the construction of a third vessel with a base price of $137 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge