VT Halter to build $144M ship for Pasha Hawaii
Published: February 17,2011
PASCAGOULA — Shipping company Pasha Hawaii of Honolulu says it plans to add a second ship to its local fleet.
The company said in a statement yesterday it has signed a contract with VT Halter Marine in Pascagoula for the construction of a $144-million ship for delivery in 2013.
The two companies have also signed an option agreement for the construction of a third vessel with a base price of $137 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement