VT Halter to build $144M ship for Pasha Hawaii
by Associated Press
Published: February 17,2011
PASCAGOULA — Shipping company Pasha Hawaii of Honolulu says it plans to add a second ship to its local fleet.
The company said in a statement yesterday it has signed a contract with VT Halter Marine in Pascagoula for the construction of a $144-million ship for delivery in 2013.
The two companies have also signed an option agreement for the construction of a third vessel with a base price of $137 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi