VT Halter to build $144M ship for Pasha Hawaii
by Associated Press
Published: February 17,2011
PASCAGOULA — Shipping company Pasha Hawaii of Honolulu says it plans to add a second ship to its local fleet.
The company said in a statement yesterday it has signed a contract with VT Halter Marine in Pascagoula for the construction of a $144-million ship for delivery in 2013.
The two companies have also signed an option agreement for the construction of a third vessel with a base price of $137 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center