Chaney tapped by national group
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney has been selected to a key leadership position by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. Chaney was named chairman of the NAIC’s influential Property and Casualty Insurance (C) Committee by the leadership of the national group.
Chaney will also serve the NAIC as a member of the Professional Health Insurance Advisors Task Force, the Senior Issues Task Force, the Surplus Lines Task Force and the NAIC/State Government Liaison Task Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet