Chaney tapped by national group
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney has been selected to a key leadership position by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. Chaney was named chairman of the NAIC’s influential Property and Casualty Insurance (C) Committee by the leadership of the national group.
Chaney will also serve the NAIC as a member of the Professional Health Insurance Advisors Task Force, the Senior Issues Task Force, the Surplus Lines Task Force and the NAIC/State Government Liaison Task Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation