Chaney tapped by national group
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney has been selected to a key leadership position by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. Chaney was named chairman of the NAIC’s influential Property and Casualty Insurance (C) Committee by the leadership of the national group.
Chaney will also serve the NAIC as a member of the Professional Health Insurance Advisors Task Force, the Senior Issues Task Force, the Surplus Lines Task Force and the NAIC/State Government Liaison Task Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal