Chaney tapped by national group
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney has been selected to a key leadership position by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. Chaney was named chairman of the NAIC’s influential Property and Casualty Insurance (C) Committee by the leadership of the national group.
Chaney will also serve the NAIC as a member of the Professional Health Insurance Advisors Task Force, the Senior Issues Task Force, the Surplus Lines Task Force and the NAIC/State Government Liaison Task Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program