Chaney tapped by national group
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Mississippi Insurance Commissioner Mike Chaney has been selected to a key leadership position by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. Chaney was named chairman of the NAIC’s influential Property and Casualty Insurance (C) Committee by the leadership of the national group.
Chaney will also serve the NAIC as a member of the Professional Health Insurance Advisors Task Force, the Senior Issues Task Force, the Surplus Lines Task Force and the NAIC/State Government Liaison Task Force.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities