Decision 2011: At the Crossroads with Luckett
by Stephen McDill
Published: February 20,2011
JACKSON- Democratic gubernatorial candidate Bill Luckett tells supporters in Jackson that Mississippi is at a crossroads. The Clarksdale attorney and businessman adds that he can’t wait to pose some tough questions to GOP rival Phil Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Decision 2011: At the Crossroads with Luckett”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy