Decision 2011: At the Crossroads with Luckett
by Stephen McDill
Published: February 20,2011
JACKSON- Democratic gubernatorial candidate Bill Luckett tells supporters in Jackson that Mississippi is at a crossroads. The Clarksdale attorney and businessman adds that he can’t wait to pose some tough questions to GOP rival Phil Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Decision 2011: At the Crossroads with Luckett”
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up