Decision 2011: At the Crossroads with Luckett
Published: February 20,2011
JACKSON- Democratic gubernatorial candidate Bill Luckett tells supporters in Jackson that Mississippi is at a crossroads. The Clarksdale attorney and businessman adds that he can’t wait to pose some tough questions to GOP rival Phil Bryant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Decision 2011: At the Crossroads with Luckett”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case