Dixon promoted, Crapps rehired
The RJ Young Company is pleased to announce Phil Dixon as the new regional sales manager and Jason Crapps as the new Canon sales manager. Dixon is now responsible for overseeing the sales managers and teams for the west region of the RJ Young footprint, which includes Jackson, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Tupelo, Columbus and Memphis. He has been in the copier industry for over 28 years and specifically with RJ Young for six. Previously he was the Canon team sales manager in Jackson.
Dixon and his wife reside in Benton with their three children and three grandchildren. He is a graduate of Delta State University, which he attended on a baseball scholarship, and earned a BSE and MSE degree.
Crapps was previously a sales representative for Dixon and had been with the company for four years before he left to pursue other interests.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals