Dixon promoted, Crapps rehired
The RJ Young Company is pleased to announce Phil Dixon as the new regional sales manager and Jason Crapps as the new Canon sales manager. Dixon is now responsible for overseeing the sales managers and teams for the west region of the RJ Young footprint, which includes Jackson, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Tupelo, Columbus and Memphis. He has been in the copier industry for over 28 years and specifically with RJ Young for six. Previously he was the Canon team sales manager in Jackson.
Dixon and his wife reside in Benton with their three children and three grandchildren. He is a graduate of Delta State University, which he attended on a baseball scholarship, and earned a BSE and MSE degree.
Crapps was previously a sales representative for Dixon and had been with the company for four years before he left to pursue other interests.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn