Dixon promoted, Crapps rehired
The RJ Young Company is pleased to announce Phil Dixon as the new regional sales manager and Jason Crapps as the new Canon sales manager. Dixon is now responsible for overseeing the sales managers and teams for the west region of the RJ Young footprint, which includes Jackson, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Tupelo, Columbus and Memphis. He has been in the copier industry for over 28 years and specifically with RJ Young for six. Previously he was the Canon team sales manager in Jackson.
Dixon and his wife reside in Benton with their three children and three grandchildren. He is a graduate of Delta State University, which he attended on a baseball scholarship, and earned a BSE and MSE degree.
Crapps was previously a sales representative for Dixon and had been with the company for four years before he left to pursue other interests.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015