Dixon promoted, Crapps rehired
The RJ Young Company is pleased to announce Phil Dixon as the new regional sales manager and Jason Crapps as the new Canon sales manager. Dixon is now responsible for overseeing the sales managers and teams for the west region of the RJ Young footprint, which includes Jackson, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Tupelo, Columbus and Memphis. He has been in the copier industry for over 28 years and specifically with RJ Young for six. Previously he was the Canon team sales manager in Jackson.
Dixon and his wife reside in Benton with their three children and three grandchildren. He is a graduate of Delta State University, which he attended on a baseball scholarship, and earned a BSE and MSE degree.
Crapps was previously a sales representative for Dixon and had been with the company for four years before he left to pursue other interests.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast