Hartfield added at Baker Donelson
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, announces the addition of C. Meade Hartfield to its Jackson and Birmingham, Ala., offices. Hartfield, who joins the firm as an associate, focuses her practice in the areas of product liability and drug and medical device litigation. She has represented clients in the automotive, aviation, industrial equipment, insurance and environmental industries in cases throughout the Southeast.
Prior to joining Baker Donelson, Hartfield was an associate at the law firm of Lightfoot, Franklin & White, LLC, in Birmingham.
A 2005 magna cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Hartfield is licensed to practice in Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee. She is also a 2001 summa cum laude graduate of Mississippi State University, where she was a G.V. “Sonny” Montgomery Scholar and a John Grisham Scholar, obtaining degrees in business, economics and Spanish.
Hartfield has strong ties to the metro Jackson area. While attending Brandon and Jackson schools in her youth, she graduated in 1997 from Clinton High School. In 2000, she was named Miss Metro Jackson.
Hartfield is an active member of the Defense Research Institute (DRI), serving as vice chair of the Publications Committee for DRI’s Young Lawyers Committee, as Young Lawyers’ vice liaison for DRI’s Trial Tactics Committee and as a member of the Publications Subcommittee for DRI’s Women in the Law Committee. She is also a founding member and current events chair of the Friends of St. Jude – Birmingham Chapter, a group of young professionals dedicated to supporting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Nullification and interposition
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge