Hatchett made partner at GranthamPoole
GranthamPoole, CPA is pleased to announce that Bradford C. Hatchett, CPA, CVA, has been named a partner of the firm. As a member of GranthamPoole’s Business Valuation Team, Hatchett recently became the fourth professional in the firm to complete the necessary requirements to become a Certified Valuation Analyst.
Prior to joining GranthamPoole, Hatchett worked for a combined 11 years in the Jackson offices of two international accounting firms, where he served both public and non-public clients in banking, real estate, insurance, manufacturing and retail industries.
A native of Jackson, Hatchett earned his bachelor of science in accounting from Samford University in Birmingham, Ala., and an MBA from the University of Alabama. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is a deacon at First Baptist Church of Jackson and a member of the Donor Investment Committee of United Way of the Capital Area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years