Hatchett made partner at GranthamPoole
GranthamPoole, CPA is pleased to announce that Bradford C. Hatchett, CPA, CVA, has been named a partner of the firm. As a member of GranthamPoole’s Business Valuation Team, Hatchett recently became the fourth professional in the firm to complete the necessary requirements to become a Certified Valuation Analyst.
Prior to joining GranthamPoole, Hatchett worked for a combined 11 years in the Jackson offices of two international accounting firms, where he served both public and non-public clients in banking, real estate, insurance, manufacturing and retail industries.
A native of Jackson, Hatchett earned his bachelor of science in accounting from Samford University in Birmingham, Ala., and an MBA from the University of Alabama. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is a deacon at First Baptist Church of Jackson and a member of the Donor Investment Committee of United Way of the Capital Area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years