Hatchett made partner at GranthamPoole
GranthamPoole, CPA is pleased to announce that Bradford C. Hatchett, CPA, CVA, has been named a partner of the firm. As a member of GranthamPoole’s Business Valuation Team, Hatchett recently became the fourth professional in the firm to complete the necessary requirements to become a Certified Valuation Analyst.
Prior to joining GranthamPoole, Hatchett worked for a combined 11 years in the Jackson offices of two international accounting firms, where he served both public and non-public clients in banking, real estate, insurance, manufacturing and retail industries.
A native of Jackson, Hatchett earned his bachelor of science in accounting from Samford University in Birmingham, Ala., and an MBA from the University of Alabama. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is a deacon at First Baptist Church of Jackson and a member of the Donor Investment Committee of United Way of the Capital Area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics