Hatchett made partner at GranthamPoole
GranthamPoole, CPA is pleased to announce that Bradford C. Hatchett, CPA, CVA, has been named a partner of the firm. As a member of GranthamPoole’s Business Valuation Team, Hatchett recently became the fourth professional in the firm to complete the necessary requirements to become a Certified Valuation Analyst.
Prior to joining GranthamPoole, Hatchett worked for a combined 11 years in the Jackson offices of two international accounting firms, where he served both public and non-public clients in banking, real estate, insurance, manufacturing and retail industries.
A native of Jackson, Hatchett earned his bachelor of science in accounting from Samford University in Birmingham, Ala., and an MBA from the University of Alabama. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is a deacon at First Baptist Church of Jackson and a member of the Donor Investment Committee of United Way of the Capital Area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability