Hatchett made partner at GranthamPoole
GranthamPoole, CPA is pleased to announce that Bradford C. Hatchett, CPA, CVA, has been named a partner of the firm. As a member of GranthamPoole’s Business Valuation Team, Hatchett recently became the fourth professional in the firm to complete the necessary requirements to become a Certified Valuation Analyst.
Prior to joining GranthamPoole, Hatchett worked for a combined 11 years in the Jackson offices of two international accounting firms, where he served both public and non-public clients in banking, real estate, insurance, manufacturing and retail industries.
A native of Jackson, Hatchett earned his bachelor of science in accounting from Samford University in Birmingham, Ala., and an MBA from the University of Alabama. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is a deacon at First Baptist Church of Jackson and a member of the Donor Investment Committee of United Way of the Capital Area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year