Novak recognized for environmental aviation
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Natchez native and crop duster Casey Novak recently received an Applicators Conserving the Environment Award at the Mississippi Agricultural Aviators Association meeting for his work as an agriculture pilot at Ferriday (La.) Flying Service.
The A.C.E Pilot Program was developed to recognize environmental stewards in the agriculture flying industry and to give other pilots incentives for being more environmentally friendly when spraying crops.
Novak has been with Ferriday Flying Services since 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015