Novak recognized for environmental aviation
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Natchez native and crop duster Casey Novak recently received an Applicators Conserving the Environment Award at the Mississippi Agricultural Aviators Association meeting for his work as an agriculture pilot at Ferriday (La.) Flying Service.
The A.C.E Pilot Program was developed to recognize environmental stewards in the agriculture flying industry and to give other pilots incentives for being more environmentally friendly when spraying crops.
Novak has been with Ferriday Flying Services since 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Nullification and interposition
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable