PRAM installs new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Tags: Caron Blanton, Celeste Cade, Chantel Lott, Jarrod Ravencraft, John Forde, Ken Flanagan, Kristie Aylett, Kurt Brautigam, Leyla Goodsell, Meagan Coughlin, Melissa Bryant, PRAM, Public Relations Association of Mississippi, Shannon Coker
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) has installed its 2011 board of directors. Serving as president of the association is Kristie Aylett, APR, principal and owner of The KARD Group Public Relations and Marketing.
Other officers are: Meagan Coughlin, vice president of programs; Shannon Coker, APR, vice president of awards; Melissa Bryant, vice president of communications; Chantel Lott, vice president of student services; Kurt Brautigam, APR, vice president of accreditation; Leyla Goodsell, secretary; Ken Flanagan, treasurer; and, Caron Blanton, APR, immediate past president.
John Forde, Ph.D., APR, Jarrod Ravencraft and Celeste Cade will join Blanton and Aylett to represent Mississippi on the board of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections