PRAM installs new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Tags: Caron Blanton, Celeste Cade, Chantel Lott, Jarrod Ravencraft, John Forde, Ken Flanagan, Kristie Aylett, Kurt Brautigam, Leyla Goodsell, Meagan Coughlin, Melissa Bryant, PRAM, Public Relations Association of Mississippi, Shannon Coker
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) has installed its 2011 board of directors. Serving as president of the association is Kristie Aylett, APR, principal and owner of The KARD Group Public Relations and Marketing.
Other officers are: Meagan Coughlin, vice president of programs; Shannon Coker, APR, vice president of awards; Melissa Bryant, vice president of communications; Chantel Lott, vice president of student services; Kurt Brautigam, APR, vice president of accreditation; Leyla Goodsell, secretary; Ken Flanagan, treasurer; and, Caron Blanton, APR, immediate past president.
John Forde, Ph.D., APR, Jarrod Ravencraft and Celeste Cade will join Blanton and Aylett to represent Mississippi on the board of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi