PRAM installs new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Tags: Caron Blanton, Celeste Cade, Chantel Lott, Jarrod Ravencraft, John Forde, Ken Flanagan, Kristie Aylett, Kurt Brautigam, Leyla Goodsell, Meagan Coughlin, Melissa Bryant, PRAM, Public Relations Association of Mississippi, Shannon Coker
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) has installed its 2011 board of directors. Serving as president of the association is Kristie Aylett, APR, principal and owner of The KARD Group Public Relations and Marketing.
Other officers are: Meagan Coughlin, vice president of programs; Shannon Coker, APR, vice president of awards; Melissa Bryant, vice president of communications; Chantel Lott, vice president of student services; Kurt Brautigam, APR, vice president of accreditation; Leyla Goodsell, secretary; Ken Flanagan, treasurer; and, Caron Blanton, APR, immediate past president.
John Forde, Ph.D., APR, Jarrod Ravencraft and Celeste Cade will join Blanton and Aylett to represent Mississippi on the board of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring