PRAM installs new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Tags: Caron Blanton, Celeste Cade, Chantel Lott, Jarrod Ravencraft, John Forde, Ken Flanagan, Kristie Aylett, Kurt Brautigam, Leyla Goodsell, Meagan Coughlin, Melissa Bryant, PRAM, Public Relations Association of Mississippi, Shannon Coker
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) has installed its 2011 board of directors. Serving as president of the association is Kristie Aylett, APR, principal and owner of The KARD Group Public Relations and Marketing.
Other officers are: Meagan Coughlin, vice president of programs; Shannon Coker, APR, vice president of awards; Melissa Bryant, vice president of communications; Chantel Lott, vice president of student services; Kurt Brautigam, APR, vice president of accreditation; Leyla Goodsell, secretary; Ken Flanagan, treasurer; and, Caron Blanton, APR, immediate past president.
John Forde, Ph.D., APR, Jarrod Ravencraft and Celeste Cade will join Blanton and Aylett to represent Mississippi on the board of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist