PRAM installs new board members
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
Tags: Caron Blanton, Celeste Cade, Chantel Lott, Jarrod Ravencraft, John Forde, Ken Flanagan, Kristie Aylett, Kurt Brautigam, Leyla Goodsell, Meagan Coughlin, Melissa Bryant, PRAM, Public Relations Association of Mississippi, Shannon Coker
The Public Relations Association of Mississippi (PRAM) has installed its 2011 board of directors. Serving as president of the association is Kristie Aylett, APR, principal and owner of The KARD Group Public Relations and Marketing.
Other officers are: Meagan Coughlin, vice president of programs; Shannon Coker, APR, vice president of awards; Melissa Bryant, vice president of communications; Chantel Lott, vice president of student services; Kurt Brautigam, APR, vice president of accreditation; Leyla Goodsell, secretary; Ken Flanagan, treasurer; and, Caron Blanton, APR, immediate past president.
John Forde, Ph.D., APR, Jarrod Ravencraft and Celeste Cade will join Blanton and Aylett to represent Mississippi on the board of the Southern Public Relations Federation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams