Thompson named LCA Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
J. Carter Thompson of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been named a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA). A shareholder in the Firm’s Jackson office, Thompson is the leader of the Product Liability and Mass Tort Group as well as the co-chair of the Drug, Device and Life Sciences Industry Group. He concentrates his practice in the national, regional and local defense of products liability as well as drug and medical device, commercial and professional liability cases.
Thompson has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in the practice areas of product liability and mass tort litigation and personal injury litigation; by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers as a leading commercial litigation lawyer in Mississippi; and, by Mid-South Super Lawyers in the practice area of personal injury defense: products. In 2007 he was named to the “Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers” in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building