Thompson named LCA Fellow
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 20,2011
J. Carter Thompson of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been named a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America (LCA). A shareholder in the Firm’s Jackson office, Thompson is the leader of the Product Liability and Mass Tort Group as well as the co-chair of the Drug, Device and Life Sciences Industry Group. He concentrates his practice in the national, regional and local defense of products liability as well as drug and medical device, commercial and professional liability cases.
Thompson has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America in the practice areas of product liability and mass tort litigation and personal injury litigation; by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers as a leading commercial litigation lawyer in Mississippi; and, by Mid-South Super Lawyers in the practice area of personal injury defense: products. In 2007 he was named to the “Lawdragon 3000 Leading Lawyers” in America.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?