Security Card Services renews contract with NPC
Published: February 22,2011
OXFORD — National Processing Company (NPC) has entered into a multi-year independent sales organization (ISO) contract renewal with Security Card Services, LLC, for debit and credit card processing services to merchants and financial institutions.
“Security Card Services, LLC has partnered with NPC for the past 14 years and we have developed powerful strategies to achieve long term success,” said John Lewis, president, Security Card Services. “We have been able to show significant growth and appreciate all the efforts of NPC to facilitate that growth. We look forward to continuing our relationship with NPC for many years to come.”
Founded in 1996, Security Card Services’ sales and customer service headquarters are located in Oxford. The company is focused on serving community banks, credit unions and retail associations with over 650 bank locations supported and over 5,000 bank merchants referred annually.
Based in Louisville, Ky., with additional facilities in Houston, Texas, and Chicago, NPC is the largest provider of payment processing services exclusively focused on the small-to-medium merchant processing market. NPC is a division of Cincinnati, Ohio-based Fifth Third Processing Solutions, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal