Security Card Services renews contract with NPC
Published: February 22,2011
OXFORD — National Processing Company (NPC) has entered into a multi-year independent sales organization (ISO) contract renewal with Security Card Services, LLC, for debit and credit card processing services to merchants and financial institutions.
“Security Card Services, LLC has partnered with NPC for the past 14 years and we have developed powerful strategies to achieve long term success,” said John Lewis, president, Security Card Services. “We have been able to show significant growth and appreciate all the efforts of NPC to facilitate that growth. We look forward to continuing our relationship with NPC for many years to come.”
Founded in 1996, Security Card Services’ sales and customer service headquarters are located in Oxford. The company is focused on serving community banks, credit unions and retail associations with over 650 bank locations supported and over 5,000 bank merchants referred annually.
Based in Louisville, Ky., with additional facilities in Houston, Texas, and Chicago, NPC is the largest provider of payment processing services exclusively focused on the small-to-medium merchant processing market. NPC is a division of Cincinnati, Ohio-based Fifth Third Processing Solutions, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators