Security Card Services renews contract with NPC
Published: February 22,2011
OXFORD — National Processing Company (NPC) has entered into a multi-year independent sales organization (ISO) contract renewal with Security Card Services, LLC, for debit and credit card processing services to merchants and financial institutions.
“Security Card Services, LLC has partnered with NPC for the past 14 years and we have developed powerful strategies to achieve long term success,” said John Lewis, president, Security Card Services. “We have been able to show significant growth and appreciate all the efforts of NPC to facilitate that growth. We look forward to continuing our relationship with NPC for many years to come.”
Founded in 1996, Security Card Services’ sales and customer service headquarters are located in Oxford. The company is focused on serving community banks, credit unions and retail associations with over 650 bank locations supported and over 5,000 bank merchants referred annually.
Based in Louisville, Ky., with additional facilities in Houston, Texas, and Chicago, NPC is the largest provider of payment processing services exclusively focused on the small-to-medium merchant processing market. NPC is a division of Cincinnati, Ohio-based Fifth Third Processing Solutions, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program