SIS releases latest version of flagship software
STARKVILLE — Spatial Information Solutions Inc. (SIS) has released version 3.0 of its flagship software product, Accuracy Analyst.
Dr. Charles O’Hara, SIS president, said version 3.0 includes “tools for automated, consistent and standard review of data with an overview, complete tracking and full scale control.” O’Hara added that the ReViewer tool “should allow you to very efficiently review data, mark it up and do a lot of other things here that were not previously in AA and are not present in any other software, period.”
Following a 10 day release candidate test period, version 3.0 will be released to the full market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “SIS releases latest version of flagship software”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program