SIS releases latest version of flagship software
STARKVILLE — Spatial Information Solutions Inc. (SIS) has released version 3.0 of its flagship software product, Accuracy Analyst.
Dr. Charles O’Hara, SIS president, said version 3.0 includes “tools for automated, consistent and standard review of data with an overview, complete tracking and full scale control.” O’Hara added that the ReViewer tool “should allow you to very efficiently review data, mark it up and do a lot of other things here that were not previously in AA and are not present in any other software, period.”
Following a 10 day release candidate test period, version 3.0 will be released to the full market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “SIS releases latest version of flagship software”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill