SIS releases latest version of flagship software
STARKVILLE — Spatial Information Solutions Inc. (SIS) has released version 3.0 of its flagship software product, Accuracy Analyst.
Dr. Charles O’Hara, SIS president, said version 3.0 includes “tools for automated, consistent and standard review of data with an overview, complete tracking and full scale control.” O’Hara added that the ReViewer tool “should allow you to very efficiently review data, mark it up and do a lot of other things here that were not previously in AA and are not present in any other software, period.”
Following a 10 day release candidate test period, version 3.0 will be released to the full market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “SIS releases latest version of flagship software”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015