SIS releases latest version of flagship software
STARKVILLE — Spatial Information Solutions Inc. (SIS) has released version 3.0 of its flagship software product, Accuracy Analyst.
Dr. Charles O’Hara, SIS president, said version 3.0 includes “tools for automated, consistent and standard review of data with an overview, complete tracking and full scale control.” O’Hara added that the ReViewer tool “should allow you to very efficiently review data, mark it up and do a lot of other things here that were not previously in AA and are not present in any other software, period.”
Following a 10 day release candidate test period, version 3.0 will be released to the full market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “SIS releases latest version of flagship software”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts