SIS releases latest version of flagship software
STARKVILLE — Spatial Information Solutions Inc. (SIS) has released version 3.0 of its flagship software product, Accuracy Analyst.
Dr. Charles O’Hara, SIS president, said version 3.0 includes “tools for automated, consistent and standard review of data with an overview, complete tracking and full scale control.” O’Hara added that the ReViewer tool “should allow you to very efficiently review data, mark it up and do a lot of other things here that were not previously in AA and are not present in any other software, period.”
Following a 10 day release candidate test period, version 3.0 will be released to the full market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “SIS releases latest version of flagship software”
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute