Callon closes on sale of shares for over-allotment
Published: February 23,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company announced the closing of the sale of 1.1 million shares of its common stock pursuant to the underwriters’ exercise of the over-allotment option, which the company granted in connection with Callon’s previously announced public offering of nine million shares of its common stock.
The exercise of the over-allotment option brings the total net proceeds of the offering to approximately $73.7 million.
Callon intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions. Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent Senior Notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Callon closes on sale of shares for over-allotment”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program