Callon closes on sale of shares for over-allotment
Published: February 23,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company announced the closing of the sale of 1.1 million shares of its common stock pursuant to the underwriters’ exercise of the over-allotment option, which the company granted in connection with Callon’s previously announced public offering of nine million shares of its common stock.
The exercise of the over-allotment option brings the total net proceeds of the offering to approximately $73.7 million.
Callon intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions. Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent Senior Notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Callon closes on sale of shares for over-allotment”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino