Callon closes on sale of shares for over-allotment
Published: February 23,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company announced the closing of the sale of 1.1 million shares of its common stock pursuant to the underwriters’ exercise of the over-allotment option, which the company granted in connection with Callon’s previously announced public offering of nine million shares of its common stock.
The exercise of the over-allotment option brings the total net proceeds of the offering to approximately $73.7 million.
Callon intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions. Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent Senior Notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Callon closes on sale of shares for over-allotment”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge