Callon closes on sale of shares for over-allotment
Published: February 23,2011
NATCHEZ — Callon Petroleum Company announced the closing of the sale of 1.1 million shares of its common stock pursuant to the underwriters’ exercise of the over-allotment option, which the company granted in connection with Callon’s previously announced public offering of nine million shares of its common stock.
The exercise of the over-allotment option brings the total net proceeds of the offering to approximately $73.7 million.
Callon intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund a portion of its 2011 capital budget and for general corporate purposes, including possible future acquisitions. Callon also intends to use $35 million of the net proceeds to redeem $31 million of its outstanding 13 percent Senior Notes due 2016 and pay the associated redemption premium.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Callon closes on sale of shares for over-allotment”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that