Matrix Solutions offering telecommunications ‘lab’
FLOWOOD — Matrix Solutions, a Flowood-based technology services company, has assembled a collection of mobility products and services into a portable, hands-on “laboratory” now available to businesses in Central Mississippi.
The lab consists of a variety of portable devices such as Apple’s iPad and iPhone, tablets and phones based on Google’s Android operating system, BlackBerry phone, netbook, Bluetooth keyboard and Internet-capable printer. Devices can access the Internet through the lab’s wi-fi router or via a “MiFi” broadband hotspot.
Unlike demo devices at retail locations, the lab’s devices are pre-configured with live accounts and connections to live servers. Users are encouraged to send emails, transfer documents, download apps, print, access remote desktops.
“The Lab is serving two purposes for us. First, we are using it as an educational tool for our existing clients. Second, it is a way for us to demonstrate our integration services to prospective clients,” says Matrix president Mike Lenoir. “We are grateful to AT&T for working with us to provide some of the products and services included in the lab.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Matrix Solutions offering telecommunications ‘lab’”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state