Matrix Solutions offering telecommunications ‘lab’
FLOWOOD — Matrix Solutions, a Flowood-based technology services company, has assembled a collection of mobility products and services into a portable, hands-on “laboratory” now available to businesses in Central Mississippi.
The lab consists of a variety of portable devices such as Apple’s iPad and iPhone, tablets and phones based on Google’s Android operating system, BlackBerry phone, netbook, Bluetooth keyboard and Internet-capable printer. Devices can access the Internet through the lab’s wi-fi router or via a “MiFi” broadband hotspot.
Unlike demo devices at retail locations, the lab’s devices are pre-configured with live accounts and connections to live servers. Users are encouraged to send emails, transfer documents, download apps, print, access remote desktops.
“The Lab is serving two purposes for us. First, we are using it as an educational tool for our existing clients. Second, it is a way for us to demonstrate our integration services to prospective clients,” says Matrix president Mike Lenoir. “We are grateful to AT&T for working with us to provide some of the products and services included in the lab.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Matrix Solutions offering telecommunications ‘lab’”
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers