Matrix Solutions offering telecommunications ‘lab’
FLOWOOD — Matrix Solutions, a Flowood-based technology services company, has assembled a collection of mobility products and services into a portable, hands-on “laboratory” now available to businesses in Central Mississippi.
The lab consists of a variety of portable devices such as Apple’s iPad and iPhone, tablets and phones based on Google’s Android operating system, BlackBerry phone, netbook, Bluetooth keyboard and Internet-capable printer. Devices can access the Internet through the lab’s wi-fi router or via a “MiFi” broadband hotspot.
Unlike demo devices at retail locations, the lab’s devices are pre-configured with live accounts and connections to live servers. Users are encouraged to send emails, transfer documents, download apps, print, access remote desktops.
“The Lab is serving two purposes for us. First, we are using it as an educational tool for our existing clients. Second, it is a way for us to demonstrate our integration services to prospective clients,” says Matrix president Mike Lenoir. “We are grateful to AT&T for working with us to provide some of the products and services included in the lab.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
2 Responses to “Matrix Solutions offering telecommunications ‘lab’”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections