Hosemann to seek another term as secretary of state
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann announced his plans to seek reelection as secretary of state in 2011 with a multi-city statewide tour.
“I promised when you hired me four years ago, I would work hard to make Mississippi a better place,” says Secretary Hosemann. “There is still more work to be done. “
With a background in business, Hosemann has made creating jobs and promoting economic development around the State his top priorities for the next four years.
“I believe we need to run our state like we run our households,” says Hosemann. “When times get tight, we tighten our belts. I was the only state agency to repeatedly request a decrease in my state budget.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route