Hosemann to seek another term as secretary of state
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann announced his plans to seek reelection as secretary of state in 2011 with a multi-city statewide tour.
“I promised when you hired me four years ago, I would work hard to make Mississippi a better place,” says Secretary Hosemann. “There is still more work to be done. “
With a background in business, Hosemann has made creating jobs and promoting economic development around the State his top priorities for the next four years.
“I believe we need to run our state like we run our households,” says Hosemann. “When times get tight, we tighten our belts. I was the only state agency to repeatedly request a decrease in my state budget.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders