Hosemann to seek another term as secretary of state
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann announced his plans to seek reelection as secretary of state in 2011 with a multi-city statewide tour.
“I promised when you hired me four years ago, I would work hard to make Mississippi a better place,” says Secretary Hosemann. “There is still more work to be done. “
With a background in business, Hosemann has made creating jobs and promoting economic development around the State his top priorities for the next four years.
“I believe we need to run our state like we run our households,” says Hosemann. “When times get tight, we tighten our belts. I was the only state agency to repeatedly request a decrease in my state budget.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life