Hosemann to seek another term as secretary of state
JACKSON — Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann announced his plans to seek reelection as secretary of state in 2011 with a multi-city statewide tour.
“I promised when you hired me four years ago, I would work hard to make Mississippi a better place,” says Secretary Hosemann. “There is still more work to be done. “
With a background in business, Hosemann has made creating jobs and promoting economic development around the State his top priorities for the next four years.
“I believe we need to run our state like we run our households,” says Hosemann. “When times get tight, we tighten our belts. I was the only state agency to repeatedly request a decrease in my state budget.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist