BKD recruits interns for two offices
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Peder Johnson, managing partner of BKD, LLP’s Mississippi offices, is pleased to announce the addition of Erica Coggins, Chandler Croom, Ashley Stauter and Saia Ware as interns in the Jackson office and Amanda Mixon as an intern in the Oxford office. Coggins is currently interning in the Jackson office in the tax department. She will graduate in May 2011 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Jackson State University. She was recently recognized as Officer of the Year of the Accounting Society at Jackson State University.
Croom is interning in the audit department in the Jackson office. He will receive his bachelor’s degree in accountancy in May 2011 from the University of Mississippi. He is a Northrop Grumman Accounting Scholar and a member of Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity.
Stauter is currently obtaining a bachelor of science degree in accounting at the University of Southern Mississippi. She is interning in the audit department in the Jackson office this spring., is a Luckyday scholar and a member of Kappa Delta Sorority.
Ware is interning in the tax department in the Jackson office. She will receive her bachelor’s degree in sports management with a certificate in accounting in May 2011 from Mississippi College. Ware is a member of the Accounting Society at Mississippi College and serves as vice president. She is also currently serving as treasurer for the senior class.
Mixon is currently obtaining a bachelor’s degree in accountancy at the University of Mississippi. She is interning in the tax department of the Oxford office this spring. Mixon is a member of Gamma Beta Phi Honor and Service Organization and Phi Kappa Phi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal