BKD recruits interns for two offices
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Peder Johnson, managing partner of BKD, LLP’s Mississippi offices, is pleased to announce the addition of Erica Coggins, Chandler Croom, Ashley Stauter and Saia Ware as interns in the Jackson office and Amanda Mixon as an intern in the Oxford office. Coggins is currently interning in the Jackson office in the tax department. She will graduate in May 2011 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Jackson State University. She was recently recognized as Officer of the Year of the Accounting Society at Jackson State University.
Croom is interning in the audit department in the Jackson office. He will receive his bachelor’s degree in accountancy in May 2011 from the University of Mississippi. He is a Northrop Grumman Accounting Scholar and a member of Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity.
Stauter is currently obtaining a bachelor of science degree in accounting at the University of Southern Mississippi. She is interning in the audit department in the Jackson office this spring., is a Luckyday scholar and a member of Kappa Delta Sorority.
Ware is interning in the tax department in the Jackson office. She will receive her bachelor’s degree in sports management with a certificate in accounting in May 2011 from Mississippi College. Ware is a member of the Accounting Society at Mississippi College and serves as vice president. She is also currently serving as treasurer for the senior class.
Mixon is currently obtaining a bachelor’s degree in accountancy at the University of Mississippi. She is interning in the tax department of the Oxford office this spring. Mixon is a member of Gamma Beta Phi Honor and Service Organization and Phi Kappa Phi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years