Corps reopens renovated boat ramp at Sardis Lake
by Wally Northway
Published: February 27,2011
PANOLA COUNTY — The US Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District has reopened the Wyatt Crossing boat ramp at Sardis Lake.
The boat ramp and surrounding area was closed in March 2010 for renovations.
The renovations and upgrades include a new parking lot, four newly resurfaced boat ramps and a new restroom facility. These projects are improvements designed to better accommodate the increase in visitors to the area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up