Corps reopens renovated boat ramp at Sardis Lake
by Wally Northway
Published: February 27,2011
PANOLA COUNTY — The US Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District has reopened the Wyatt Crossing boat ramp at Sardis Lake.
The boat ramp and surrounding area was closed in March 2010 for renovations.
The renovations and upgrades include a new parking lot, four newly resurfaced boat ramps and a new restroom facility. These projects are improvements designed to better accommodate the increase in visitors to the area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom