Corps reopens renovated boat ramp at Sardis Lake
Published: February 27,2011
PANOLA COUNTY — The US Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District has reopened the Wyatt Crossing boat ramp at Sardis Lake.
The boat ramp and surrounding area was closed in March 2010 for renovations.
The renovations and upgrades include a new parking lot, four newly resurfaced boat ramps and a new restroom facility. These projects are improvements designed to better accommodate the increase in visitors to the area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal