Corps reopens renovated boat ramp at Sardis Lake
Published: February 27,2011
PANOLA COUNTY — The US Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District has reopened the Wyatt Crossing boat ramp at Sardis Lake.
The boat ramp and surrounding area was closed in March 2010 for renovations.
The renovations and upgrades include a new parking lot, four newly resurfaced boat ramps and a new restroom facility. These projects are improvements designed to better accommodate the increase in visitors to the area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions