Corps reopens renovated boat ramp at Sardis Lake
Published: February 27,2011
PANOLA COUNTY — The US Army Corps of Engineers’ Vicksburg District has reopened the Wyatt Crossing boat ramp at Sardis Lake.
The boat ramp and surrounding area was closed in March 2010 for renovations.
The renovations and upgrades include a new parking lot, four newly resurfaced boat ramps and a new restroom facility. These projects are improvements designed to better accommodate the increase in visitors to the area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015