Hederman to chair MSGOP
The Mississippi Republican Party State Executive Committee has unanimously elected Arnie Hederman of Jackson to be the new Mississippi Republican Party chairman. Hederman fills the vacancy created when outgoing Chairman Brad White resigned to spend more time on his campaign for Simpson County chancery clerk.
The late Evelyn McPhail served as Mississippi Republican Party chairman from 1987-1992 and as Republican National Committee director of political education and training from 1993-1995. Hederman served as her deputy in both capacities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs