Hederman to chair MSGOP
The Mississippi Republican Party State Executive Committee has unanimously elected Arnie Hederman of Jackson to be the new Mississippi Republican Party chairman. Hederman fills the vacancy created when outgoing Chairman Brad White resigned to spend more time on his campaign for Simpson County chancery clerk.
The late Evelyn McPhail served as Mississippi Republican Party chairman from 1987-1992 and as Republican National Committee director of political education and training from 1993-1995. Hederman served as her deputy in both capacities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow