Hederman to chair MSGOP
The Mississippi Republican Party State Executive Committee has unanimously elected Arnie Hederman of Jackson to be the new Mississippi Republican Party chairman. Hederman fills the vacancy created when outgoing Chairman Brad White resigned to spend more time on his campaign for Simpson County chancery clerk.
The late Evelyn McPhail served as Mississippi Republican Party chairman from 1987-1992 and as Republican National Committee director of political education and training from 1993-1995. Hederman served as her deputy in both capacities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers