Hederman to chair MSGOP
The Mississippi Republican Party State Executive Committee has unanimously elected Arnie Hederman of Jackson to be the new Mississippi Republican Party chairman. Hederman fills the vacancy created when outgoing Chairman Brad White resigned to spend more time on his campaign for Simpson County chancery clerk.
The late Evelyn McPhail served as Mississippi Republican Party chairman from 1987-1992 and as Republican National Committee director of political education and training from 1993-1995. Hederman served as her deputy in both capacities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case