Mabry named to boards of directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Michelle Mabry, founder and CEO of Wealth Management Consultants, has been appointed to the board of directors of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education and The Greater PineBelt Community Foundation.
A mother of five, Mabry is active in community service. She has raised tens of thousands of dollars for the American Cancer Society and for leukemia and lymphoma research. She has volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and the Salvation Army.
Mabry holds the CFP certification, is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary and offers securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser. She has been working with clients to help them achieve their financial goals and dreams since 1989.
Mabry has an economics degree with a B.S. in international trade and finance from Louisiana State University. Prior to starting Wealth Management Consultants in 2008, she was with Ameriprise, formerly American Express Financial Advisors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option