Mabry named to boards of directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Michelle Mabry, founder and CEO of Wealth Management Consultants, has been appointed to the board of directors of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education and The Greater PineBelt Community Foundation.
A mother of five, Mabry is active in community service. She has raised tens of thousands of dollars for the American Cancer Society and for leukemia and lymphoma research. She has volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and the Salvation Army.
Mabry holds the CFP certification, is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary and offers securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser. She has been working with clients to help them achieve their financial goals and dreams since 1989.
Mabry has an economics degree with a B.S. in international trade and finance from Louisiana State University. Prior to starting Wealth Management Consultants in 2008, she was with Ameriprise, formerly American Express Financial Advisors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics