Mabry named to boards of directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Michelle Mabry, founder and CEO of Wealth Management Consultants, has been appointed to the board of directors of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education and The Greater PineBelt Community Foundation.
A mother of five, Mabry is active in community service. She has raised tens of thousands of dollars for the American Cancer Society and for leukemia and lymphoma research. She has volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and the Salvation Army.
Mabry holds the CFP certification, is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary and offers securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser. She has been working with clients to help them achieve their financial goals and dreams since 1989.
Mabry has an economics degree with a B.S. in international trade and finance from Louisiana State University. Prior to starting Wealth Management Consultants in 2008, she was with Ameriprise, formerly American Express Financial Advisors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones