Mabry named to boards of directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Michelle Mabry, founder and CEO of Wealth Management Consultants, has been appointed to the board of directors of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education and The Greater PineBelt Community Foundation.
A mother of five, Mabry is active in community service. She has raised tens of thousands of dollars for the American Cancer Society and for leukemia and lymphoma research. She has volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and the Salvation Army.
Mabry holds the CFP certification, is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary and offers securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser. She has been working with clients to help them achieve their financial goals and dreams since 1989.
Mabry has an economics degree with a B.S. in international trade and finance from Louisiana State University. Prior to starting Wealth Management Consultants in 2008, she was with Ameriprise, formerly American Express Financial Advisors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well