Mabry named to boards of directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Michelle Mabry, founder and CEO of Wealth Management Consultants, has been appointed to the board of directors of the Mississippi Council on Economic Education and The Greater PineBelt Community Foundation.
A mother of five, Mabry is active in community service. She has raised tens of thousands of dollars for the American Cancer Society and for leukemia and lymphoma research. She has volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and the Salvation Army.
Mabry holds the CFP certification, is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary and offers securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser. She has been working with clients to help them achieve their financial goals and dreams since 1989.
Mabry has an economics degree with a B.S. in international trade and finance from Louisiana State University. Prior to starting Wealth Management Consultants in 2008, she was with Ameriprise, formerly American Express Financial Advisors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training