Marshall practicing at Columbia clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Shirley A. Marshall, M.D., recently joined the physicians and providers of Columbia Family Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, to serve as a family medicine physician with a special interest in women’s health, diabetes and other chronic disease management.
Marshall received her medical degree from St. Louis University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Mo., and completed a family medicine residency at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis.
She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Missouri Academy of Family Physicians and American College of Physician Executives.
Marshall joins Bert Beisel, M.D., F.A.A.F.P.; Robert R. Herrington, III, M.D.; John A. Johnson, III, M.D.; Mark A. Stevens, M.D.; Franklin W. Waller, Jr., M.D.; Harmony R. Brogden, PA-C; and Phyllis J. Burch, FNP-BC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability