Marshall practicing at Columbia clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Shirley A. Marshall, M.D., recently joined the physicians and providers of Columbia Family Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, to serve as a family medicine physician with a special interest in women’s health, diabetes and other chronic disease management.
Marshall received her medical degree from St. Louis University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Mo., and completed a family medicine residency at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis.
She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Missouri Academy of Family Physicians and American College of Physician Executives.
Marshall joins Bert Beisel, M.D., F.A.A.F.P.; Robert R. Herrington, III, M.D.; John A. Johnson, III, M.D.; Mark A. Stevens, M.D.; Franklin W. Waller, Jr., M.D.; Harmony R. Brogden, PA-C; and Phyllis J. Burch, FNP-BC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money