Marshall practicing at Columbia clinic
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Shirley A. Marshall, M.D., recently joined the physicians and providers of Columbia Family Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, to serve as a family medicine physician with a special interest in women’s health, diabetes and other chronic disease management.
Marshall received her medical degree from St. Louis University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Mo., and completed a family medicine residency at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis.
She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Her professional affiliations include the American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, Missouri Academy of Family Physicians and American College of Physician Executives.
Marshall joins Bert Beisel, M.D., F.A.A.F.P.; Robert R. Herrington, III, M.D.; John A. Johnson, III, M.D.; Mark A. Stevens, M.D.; Franklin W. Waller, Jr., M.D.; Harmony R. Brogden, PA-C; and Phyllis J. Burch, FNP-BC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts