Memorial installs Auxiliary officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony at the Hollywood Casino and Hotel in Bay St. Louis. Diane Gallagher, vice president, marketing and planning, and Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, presented the awards.
The following officers were installed for 2011: Sandra Rhodes, president; Peter Psikogios, vice president; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; Kaye Perrett, corresponding secretary; Linda Wosiewicz, treasurer; and, Rena Krol, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow