Memorial installs Auxiliary officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony at the Hollywood Casino and Hotel in Bay St. Louis. Diane Gallagher, vice president, marketing and planning, and Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, presented the awards.
The following officers were installed for 2011: Sandra Rhodes, president; Peter Psikogios, vice president; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; Kaye Perrett, corresponding secretary; Linda Wosiewicz, treasurer; and, Rena Krol, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line