Memorial installs Auxiliary officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony at the Hollywood Casino and Hotel in Bay St. Louis. Diane Gallagher, vice president, marketing and planning, and Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, presented the awards.
The following officers were installed for 2011: Sandra Rhodes, president; Peter Psikogios, vice president; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; Kaye Perrett, corresponding secretary; Linda Wosiewicz, treasurer; and, Rena Krol, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program