Memorial installs Auxiliary officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony at the Hollywood Casino and Hotel in Bay St. Louis. Diane Gallagher, vice president, marketing and planning, and Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, presented the awards.
The following officers were installed for 2011: Sandra Rhodes, president; Peter Psikogios, vice president; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; Kaye Perrett, corresponding secretary; Linda Wosiewicz, treasurer; and, Rena Krol, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues