Memorial installs Auxiliary officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport recently honored its Auxiliary with a luncheon and awards ceremony at the Hollywood Casino and Hotel in Bay St. Louis. Diane Gallagher, vice president, marketing and planning, and Linda McCulloch, volunteer services coordinator, presented the awards.
The following officers were installed for 2011: Sandra Rhodes, president; Peter Psikogios, vice president; Aurelia Hagin, recording secretary; Kaye Perrett, corresponding secretary; Linda Wosiewicz, treasurer; and, Rena Krol, parliamentarian.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'