Plenty of timber, but no deal yet for KiOR
When Houston, Texas-based KiOR announced late last summer that it planned to build at least biomass-to-crude oil facilities in Mississippi, CEO Fred Cannon said the company was “in final negotiations” with a refinery to purchase and refine the product produced here. A KiOR spokesman said in an email to the Mississippi Business Journal last week […]
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities