Ross & Yerger adds Knighton
Charlie Knighton has joined the Ross & Yerger executive sales team. Knighton comes to Ross & Yerger with over 10 years in pharmaceutical sales.
He was founder of Pinnacle Medical Solutions, and until he sold the business served as president.
Knighton graduated Belhaven University with a degree in business administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company