Ross & Yerger adds Knighton
Charlie Knighton has joined the Ross & Yerger executive sales team. Knighton comes to Ross & Yerger with over 10 years in pharmaceutical sales.
He was founder of Pinnacle Medical Solutions, and until he sold the business served as president.
Knighton graduated Belhaven University with a degree in business administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal