SRHS’ Anderson earns certification
Mark Anderson of Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently qualified as a certified medical review officer assistant.
Anderson is a clerical coordinator at SRHS MedWorks, an occupational medicine clinic.
Anderson was certified as a medical review officer assistant by the Medical Review Officer Certification Council (MROCC), an independent physician-based certifying body whose MRO Assistant Certification Program identifies qualified MRO staff with the highest professional standards of expertise and skills necessary to assist physician medical review officers in the evaluation of drug and alcohol test results in public and private sectors of the workplace.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband