SRHS’ Anderson earns certification
Mark Anderson of Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently qualified as a certified medical review officer assistant.
Anderson is a clerical coordinator at SRHS MedWorks, an occupational medicine clinic.
Anderson was certified as a medical review officer assistant by the Medical Review Officer Certification Council (MROCC), an independent physician-based certifying body whose MRO Assistant Certification Program identifies qualified MRO staff with the highest professional standards of expertise and skills necessary to assist physician medical review officers in the evaluation of drug and alcohol test results in public and private sectors of the workplace.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again