SRHS’ Anderson earns certification
Mark Anderson of Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently qualified as a certified medical review officer assistant.
Anderson is a clerical coordinator at SRHS MedWorks, an occupational medicine clinic.
Anderson was certified as a medical review officer assistant by the Medical Review Officer Certification Council (MROCC), an independent physician-based certifying body whose MRO Assistant Certification Program identifies qualified MRO staff with the highest professional standards of expertise and skills necessary to assist physician medical review officers in the evaluation of drug and alcohol test results in public and private sectors of the workplace.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters