SRHS’ Anderson earns certification
Mark Anderson of Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently qualified as a certified medical review officer assistant.
Anderson is a clerical coordinator at SRHS MedWorks, an occupational medicine clinic.
Anderson was certified as a medical review officer assistant by the Medical Review Officer Certification Council (MROCC), an independent physician-based certifying body whose MRO Assistant Certification Program identifies qualified MRO staff with the highest professional standards of expertise and skills necessary to assist physician medical review officers in the evaluation of drug and alcohol test results in public and private sectors of the workplace.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal