SRHS’ Anderson earns certification
Mark Anderson of Singing River Health System (SRHS) recently qualified as a certified medical review officer assistant.
Anderson is a clerical coordinator at SRHS MedWorks, an occupational medicine clinic.
Anderson was certified as a medical review officer assistant by the Medical Review Officer Certification Council (MROCC), an independent physician-based certifying body whose MRO Assistant Certification Program identifies qualified MRO staff with the highest professional standards of expertise and skills necessary to assist physician medical review officers in the evaluation of drug and alcohol test results in public and private sectors of the workplace.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image