Three named to Arthritis Foundation board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
The Arthritis Foundation, Southeast Region, recently announced its 2011 board of directors, including three Jackson area residents. Dr. Ann Myers of Mississippi Arthritis Clinic, community activist Cecile Wardlaw and Brandon resident and community activist Lisa Shuff all serve on the not-for-profit’s regional governing board, as well as the local Mississippi Advisory Board.
The Arthritis Foundation, Southeast Region is headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., and serves Mississippi as well as Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Louisiana.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money