Three named to Arthritis Foundation board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
The Arthritis Foundation, Southeast Region, recently announced its 2011 board of directors, including three Jackson area residents. Dr. Ann Myers of Mississippi Arthritis Clinic, community activist Cecile Wardlaw and Brandon resident and community activist Lisa Shuff all serve on the not-for-profit’s regional governing board, as well as the local Mississippi Advisory Board.
The Arthritis Foundation, Southeast Region is headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., and serves Mississippi as well as Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Louisiana.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds