Three named to Arthritis Foundation board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
The Arthritis Foundation, Southeast Region, recently announced its 2011 board of directors, including three Jackson area residents. Dr. Ann Myers of Mississippi Arthritis Clinic, community activist Cecile Wardlaw and Brandon resident and community activist Lisa Shuff all serve on the not-for-profit’s regional governing board, as well as the local Mississippi Advisory Board.
The Arthritis Foundation, Southeast Region is headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., and serves Mississippi as well as Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Louisiana.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90