Three named to Arthritis Foundation board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
The Arthritis Foundation, Southeast Region, recently announced its 2011 board of directors, including three Jackson area residents. Dr. Ann Myers of Mississippi Arthritis Clinic, community activist Cecile Wardlaw and Brandon resident and community activist Lisa Shuff all serve on the not-for-profit’s regional governing board, as well as the local Mississippi Advisory Board.
The Arthritis Foundation, Southeast Region is headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., and serves Mississippi as well as Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Louisiana.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)