Three named to Arthritis Foundation board
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
The Arthritis Foundation, Southeast Region, recently announced its 2011 board of directors, including three Jackson area residents. Dr. Ann Myers of Mississippi Arthritis Clinic, community activist Cecile Wardlaw and Brandon resident and community activist Lisa Shuff all serve on the not-for-profit’s regional governing board, as well as the local Mississippi Advisory Board.
The Arthritis Foundation, Southeast Region is headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., and serves Mississippi as well as Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas and Louisiana.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate