UPS drivers named to Circle of Honor
UPS announced nine drivers from Mississippi are among 1,122 newly inducted worldwide into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
Mississippi boasts 75 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,131 years of accident-free driving. Merriel Torrey of Utica is Mississippi’s senior safe driver, with 38 years of accident-free driving under his belt.
Mississippi drivers inducted this year to the Circle of Honor are: Lonnie Arinder of Terry; Ricky Burk of Brandon; Ernest Davis of Jackson; Barry Ellis of Walnut Grove; Dennis Greenleaf of Greenwood; Rodger Hopkins of Vicksburg; Elisha Stuckett of Greenville; James Thompson of Brandon; and, Paul Woods of Kosciusko.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money