UPS drivers named to Circle of Honor
UPS announced nine drivers from Mississippi are among 1,122 newly inducted worldwide into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
Mississippi boasts 75 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,131 years of accident-free driving. Merriel Torrey of Utica is Mississippi’s senior safe driver, with 38 years of accident-free driving under his belt.
Mississippi drivers inducted this year to the Circle of Honor are: Lonnie Arinder of Terry; Ricky Burk of Brandon; Ernest Davis of Jackson; Barry Ellis of Walnut Grove; Dennis Greenleaf of Greenwood; Rodger Hopkins of Vicksburg; Elisha Stuckett of Greenville; James Thompson of Brandon; and, Paul Woods of Kosciusko.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators