UPS drivers named to Circle of Honor
UPS announced nine drivers from Mississippi are among 1,122 newly inducted worldwide into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
Mississippi boasts 75 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,131 years of accident-free driving. Merriel Torrey of Utica is Mississippi’s senior safe driver, with 38 years of accident-free driving under his belt.
Mississippi drivers inducted this year to the Circle of Honor are: Lonnie Arinder of Terry; Ricky Burk of Brandon; Ernest Davis of Jackson; Barry Ellis of Walnut Grove; Dennis Greenleaf of Greenwood; Rodger Hopkins of Vicksburg; Elisha Stuckett of Greenville; James Thompson of Brandon; and, Paul Woods of Kosciusko.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love