UPS drivers named to Circle of Honor
UPS announced nine drivers from Mississippi are among 1,122 newly inducted worldwide into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
Mississippi boasts 75 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,131 years of accident-free driving. Merriel Torrey of Utica is Mississippi’s senior safe driver, with 38 years of accident-free driving under his belt.
Mississippi drivers inducted this year to the Circle of Honor are: Lonnie Arinder of Terry; Ricky Burk of Brandon; Ernest Davis of Jackson; Barry Ellis of Walnut Grove; Dennis Greenleaf of Greenwood; Rodger Hopkins of Vicksburg; Elisha Stuckett of Greenville; James Thompson of Brandon; and, Paul Woods of Kosciusko.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)