UPS drivers named to Circle of Honor
UPS announced nine drivers from Mississippi are among 1,122 newly inducted worldwide into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
Mississippi boasts 75 active Circle of Honor drivers with a combined 2,131 years of accident-free driving. Merriel Torrey of Utica is Mississippi’s senior safe driver, with 38 years of accident-free driving under his belt.
Mississippi drivers inducted this year to the Circle of Honor are: Lonnie Arinder of Terry; Ricky Burk of Brandon; Ernest Davis of Jackson; Barry Ellis of Walnut Grove; Dennis Greenleaf of Greenwood; Rodger Hopkins of Vicksburg; Elisha Stuckett of Greenville; James Thompson of Brandon; and, Paul Woods of Kosciusko.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment