VeraSage names Chinn Fellow
Mark Chinn has been recognized as a Fellow by the VeraSage Institute in California, an international think tank dedicated to challenging professionals to break free of practice methods that hurt their professions, undermine their purposes, and fail their clients.
Chinn joins an elite group of professionals across many industries looking to better their profession.
Chinn is the author of three books on family law: “Forms, Checklists, and Procedures for the Family Lawyer,” “The Constructive Divorce Guidebook” and “How to Build and Manage a Family Law Practice,” and is also listed in Mid South Super Lawyers in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding