VeraSage names Chinn Fellow
Mark Chinn has been recognized as a Fellow by the VeraSage Institute in California, an international think tank dedicated to challenging professionals to break free of practice methods that hurt their professions, undermine their purposes, and fail their clients.
Chinn joins an elite group of professionals across many industries looking to better their profession.
Chinn is the author of three books on family law: “Forms, Checklists, and Procedures for the Family Lawyer,” “The Constructive Divorce Guidebook” and “How to Build and Manage a Family Law Practice,” and is also listed in Mid South Super Lawyers in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP