VeraSage names Chinn Fellow
Mark Chinn has been recognized as a Fellow by the VeraSage Institute in California, an international think tank dedicated to challenging professionals to break free of practice methods that hurt their professions, undermine their purposes, and fail their clients.
Chinn joins an elite group of professionals across many industries looking to better their profession.
Chinn is the author of three books on family law: “Forms, Checklists, and Procedures for the Family Lawyer,” “The Constructive Divorce Guidebook” and “How to Build and Manage a Family Law Practice,” and is also listed in Mid South Super Lawyers in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”