VeraSage names Chinn Fellow
Mark Chinn has been recognized as a Fellow by the VeraSage Institute in California, an international think tank dedicated to challenging professionals to break free of practice methods that hurt their professions, undermine their purposes, and fail their clients.
Chinn joins an elite group of professionals across many industries looking to better their profession.
Chinn is the author of three books on family law: “Forms, Checklists, and Procedures for the Family Lawyer,” “The Constructive Divorce Guidebook” and “How to Build and Manage a Family Law Practice,” and is also listed in Mid South Super Lawyers in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62