VeraSage names Chinn Fellow
Mark Chinn has been recognized as a Fellow by the VeraSage Institute in California, an international think tank dedicated to challenging professionals to break free of practice methods that hurt their professions, undermine their purposes, and fail their clients.
Chinn joins an elite group of professionals across many industries looking to better their profession.
Chinn is the author of three books on family law: “Forms, Checklists, and Procedures for the Family Lawyer,” “The Constructive Divorce Guidebook” and “How to Build and Manage a Family Law Practice,” and is also listed in Mid South Super Lawyers in the field of family law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino