Waggoner makes staff announcements
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Elisha Blades has joined Waggoner Engineering Inc. as government relations coordinator. Blades has worked on the state and federal government levels in policy and program management. She served as assistant to the chief of staff as well as a legislative aide for Sen. Thad Cochran in Washington D.C., and as project manager in disaster recovery for the Mississippi Development Authority. She has also worked on several campaigns and managed a federal grant program through the Delta Health Alliance.
Blades is currently a member of Leadership Jackson and is a member of various organizations in the Jackson area. She received her B.A. from Mississippi State University.
Brian Granger, PE, BCEE, of Waggoner recently received his Board Certified Environmental Engineer certification from the American Academy of Environmental Engineers. To secure the title, Granger demonstrated competence through comprehensive written and oral examinations in the specialty area of water supply/wastewater engineering.
Granger is a project manager in Waggoner’s Water and Wastewater Department. He is an experienced design engineer and project manager for water resource improvement projects, with over 14 years of experience in advanced wastewater treatment, pumping and public utility pipeline projects.
Granger received his BSCE from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium