Waggoner makes staff announcements
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Elisha Blades has joined Waggoner Engineering Inc. as government relations coordinator. Blades has worked on the state and federal government levels in policy and program management. She served as assistant to the chief of staff as well as a legislative aide for Sen. Thad Cochran in Washington D.C., and as project manager in disaster recovery for the Mississippi Development Authority. She has also worked on several campaigns and managed a federal grant program through the Delta Health Alliance.
Blades is currently a member of Leadership Jackson and is a member of various organizations in the Jackson area. She received her B.A. from Mississippi State University.
Brian Granger, PE, BCEE, of Waggoner recently received his Board Certified Environmental Engineer certification from the American Academy of Environmental Engineers. To secure the title, Granger demonstrated competence through comprehensive written and oral examinations in the specialty area of water supply/wastewater engineering.
Granger is a project manager in Waggoner’s Water and Wastewater Department. He is an experienced design engineer and project manager for water resource improvement projects, with over 14 years of experience in advanced wastewater treatment, pumping and public utility pipeline projects.
Granger received his BSCE from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval