Waggoner makes staff announcements
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Elisha Blades has joined Waggoner Engineering Inc. as government relations coordinator. Blades has worked on the state and federal government levels in policy and program management. She served as assistant to the chief of staff as well as a legislative aide for Sen. Thad Cochran in Washington D.C., and as project manager in disaster recovery for the Mississippi Development Authority. She has also worked on several campaigns and managed a federal grant program through the Delta Health Alliance.
Blades is currently a member of Leadership Jackson and is a member of various organizations in the Jackson area. She received her B.A. from Mississippi State University.
Brian Granger, PE, BCEE, of Waggoner recently received his Board Certified Environmental Engineer certification from the American Academy of Environmental Engineers. To secure the title, Granger demonstrated competence through comprehensive written and oral examinations in the specialty area of water supply/wastewater engineering.
Granger is a project manager in Waggoner’s Water and Wastewater Department. He is an experienced design engineer and project manager for water resource improvement projects, with over 14 years of experience in advanced wastewater treatment, pumping and public utility pipeline projects.
Granger received his BSCE from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete