Watkins earns CDFM certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Carol Watkins from the Vicksburg District of the U.S. Corps of Engineers has been awarded the Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) certification. She is chief of the Budget, Manpower and Management Branch of the Resource Management Office.
Watkins received a BBA degree in accounting from Delta State University and has held the budget officer position since 1987.
She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. O. W. Mendrop and married to Gordon Watkins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager