Watkins earns CDFM certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Carol Watkins from the Vicksburg District of the U.S. Corps of Engineers has been awarded the Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) certification. She is chief of the Budget, Manpower and Management Branch of the Resource Management Office.
Watkins received a BBA degree in accounting from Delta State University and has held the budget officer position since 1987.
She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. O. W. Mendrop and married to Gordon Watkins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter