Watkins earns CDFM certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Carol Watkins from the Vicksburg District of the U.S. Corps of Engineers has been awarded the Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) certification. She is chief of the Budget, Manpower and Management Branch of the Resource Management Office.
Watkins received a BBA degree in accounting from Delta State University and has held the budget officer position since 1987.
She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. O. W. Mendrop and married to Gordon Watkins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet