Watkins earns CDFM certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Carol Watkins from the Vicksburg District of the U.S. Corps of Engineers has been awarded the Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) certification. She is chief of the Budget, Manpower and Management Branch of the Resource Management Office.
Watkins received a BBA degree in accounting from Delta State University and has held the budget officer position since 1987.
She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. O. W. Mendrop and married to Gordon Watkins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete