Watkins earns CDFM certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 27,2011
Carol Watkins from the Vicksburg District of the U.S. Corps of Engineers has been awarded the Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) certification. She is chief of the Budget, Manpower and Management Branch of the Resource Management Office.
Watkins received a BBA degree in accounting from Delta State University and has held the budget officer position since 1987.
She is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. O. W. Mendrop and married to Gordon Watkins.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending