MarineMax, Marinas International strike deal
Published: February 28,2011
CLEARWATER, Fla. — MarineMax Inc., the recreational boat and yacht retailer, has formed a strategic business alliance with Marinas International, one of the largest marina operators in the United States with 27 locations across the country.
This business alliance will allow MarineMax access to Marinas International’s marinas and the opportunity to establish sales brokerage offices while supplying Marinas International with increased traffic and occupancy for its more than 15,000 slips.
The sales brokerage offices will primarily focus on listing, marketing and management of brokerage boat sales and will also provide an outlet for new and used boat sales for MarineMax. The first phase of these offices will open in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders