MarineMax, Marinas International strike deal
Published: February 28,2011
CLEARWATER, Fla. — MarineMax Inc., the recreational boat and yacht retailer, has formed a strategic business alliance with Marinas International, one of the largest marina operators in the United States with 27 locations across the country.
This business alliance will allow MarineMax access to Marinas International’s marinas and the opportunity to establish sales brokerage offices while supplying Marinas International with increased traffic and occupancy for its more than 15,000 slips.
The sales brokerage offices will primarily focus on listing, marketing and management of brokerage boat sales and will also provide an outlet for new and used boat sales for MarineMax. The first phase of these offices will open in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years