MarineMax, Marinas International strike deal
Published: February 28,2011
CLEARWATER, Fla. — MarineMax Inc., the recreational boat and yacht retailer, has formed a strategic business alliance with Marinas International, one of the largest marina operators in the United States with 27 locations across the country.
This business alliance will allow MarineMax access to Marinas International’s marinas and the opportunity to establish sales brokerage offices while supplying Marinas International with increased traffic and occupancy for its more than 15,000 slips.
The sales brokerage offices will primarily focus on listing, marketing and management of brokerage boat sales and will also provide an outlet for new and used boat sales for MarineMax. The first phase of these offices will open in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking