MarineMax, Marinas International strike deal
Published: February 28,2011
CLEARWATER, Fla. — MarineMax Inc., the recreational boat and yacht retailer, has formed a strategic business alliance with Marinas International, one of the largest marina operators in the United States with 27 locations across the country.
This business alliance will allow MarineMax access to Marinas International’s marinas and the opportunity to establish sales brokerage offices while supplying Marinas International with increased traffic and occupancy for its more than 15,000 slips.
The sales brokerage offices will primarily focus on listing, marketing and management of brokerage boat sales and will also provide an outlet for new and used boat sales for MarineMax. The first phase of these offices will open in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Higher rates for Humana, lower for Magnolia ahead on health exchange