MarineMax, Marinas International strike deal
Published: February 28,2011
CLEARWATER, Fla. — MarineMax Inc., the recreational boat and yacht retailer, has formed a strategic business alliance with Marinas International, one of the largest marina operators in the United States with 27 locations across the country.
This business alliance will allow MarineMax access to Marinas International’s marinas and the opportunity to establish sales brokerage offices while supplying Marinas International with increased traffic and occupancy for its more than 15,000 slips.
The sales brokerage offices will primarily focus on listing, marketing and management of brokerage boat sales and will also provide an outlet for new and used boat sales for MarineMax. The first phase of these offices will open in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia and Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending