Eye Associates opens another Coast clinic
Published: March 2,2011
OCEAN SPRINGS — Eye Associates of the South, which has long-time clinics in Biloxi and Gulfport, has opened a third clinic in Ocean Springs. This is the medical group’s second expansion since its main clinic was destroyed in Hurricane Katrina.
Dr. Rainna Bahadur, a partner in the group of four ophthalmologists and two optometrists, said the doctors have confidence in the Coast.
The group’s other partner, Dr. Joel Knight, founded the practice in 1986.
The group’s former main clinic on Lameuse Street in Biloxi was gutted by Katrina, as was Bahadur’s house. Knight’s house was totally washed away.
“Truly at no point in time, not even right after Katrina, did we think about leaving the Coast,” Bahadur said, a Greenwood native.
The new clinic is at 6616 Washington Avenue, Suite A, in Ocean Springs.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Eye Associates opens another Coast clinic”
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow