MDA, MTA releases 2011 state tour guide
Published: March 2,2011
Published by the Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division in partnership with the Mississippi Tourism Association, the tour guide is a comprehensive handbook of Mississippi attractions, events, accommodations, restaurants, local contacts, maps, mileage charts and other travel information.
Visitors in search of city travel information will find URLs to local websites along with contact information for local visitors bureaus. The guide also directs travelers to the state’s 12 Welcome Centers, offers sample travel itineraries and outlines travel services available statewide. Each guide also features a pull-out map of the state.
For a copy of the “2011 Official Tour Guide,” visit www.visitmississippi.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MDA, MTA releases 2011 state tour guide”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus