MDA, MTA releases 2011 state tour guide
Published: March 2,2011
Published by the Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division in partnership with the Mississippi Tourism Association, the tour guide is a comprehensive handbook of Mississippi attractions, events, accommodations, restaurants, local contacts, maps, mileage charts and other travel information.
Visitors in search of city travel information will find URLs to local websites along with contact information for local visitors bureaus. The guide also directs travelers to the state’s 12 Welcome Centers, offers sample travel itineraries and outlines travel services available statewide. Each guide also features a pull-out map of the state.
For a copy of the “2011 Official Tour Guide,” visit www.visitmississippi.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MDA, MTA releases 2011 state tour guide”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur