MDA, MTA releases 2011 state tour guide
Published: March 2,2011
Published by the Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division in partnership with the Mississippi Tourism Association, the tour guide is a comprehensive handbook of Mississippi attractions, events, accommodations, restaurants, local contacts, maps, mileage charts and other travel information.
Visitors in search of city travel information will find URLs to local websites along with contact information for local visitors bureaus. The guide also directs travelers to the state’s 12 Welcome Centers, offers sample travel itineraries and outlines travel services available statewide. Each guide also features a pull-out map of the state.
For a copy of the “2011 Official Tour Guide,” visit www.visitmississippi.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MDA, MTA releases 2011 state tour guide”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office