MDA, MTA releases 2011 state tour guide
by Wally Northway
Published: March 2,2011
Published by the Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division in partnership with the Mississippi Tourism Association, the tour guide is a comprehensive handbook of Mississippi attractions, events, accommodations, restaurants, local contacts, maps, mileage charts and other travel information.
Visitors in search of city travel information will find URLs to local websites along with contact information for local visitors bureaus. The guide also directs travelers to the state’s 12 Welcome Centers, offers sample travel itineraries and outlines travel services available statewide. Each guide also features a pull-out map of the state.
For a copy of the “2011 Official Tour Guide,” visit www.visitmississippi.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MDA, MTA releases 2011 state tour guide”
Top Posts & Pages
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets