MDA, MTA releases 2011 state tour guide
Published: March 2,2011
Published by the Mississippi Development Authority’s Tourism Division in partnership with the Mississippi Tourism Association, the tour guide is a comprehensive handbook of Mississippi attractions, events, accommodations, restaurants, local contacts, maps, mileage charts and other travel information.
Visitors in search of city travel information will find URLs to local websites along with contact information for local visitors bureaus. The guide also directs travelers to the state’s 12 Welcome Centers, offers sample travel itineraries and outlines travel services available statewide. Each guide also features a pull-out map of the state.
For a copy of the “2011 Official Tour Guide,” visit www.visitmississippi.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MDA, MTA releases 2011 state tour guide”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics