Hancock names post-Whitney merger executives
Published: March 3,2011
GULFPORT — Hancock Holding Co., which is acquiring rival banker Whitney Holding Corp., says that longtime Whitney executive Joseph Exnicios will head its operations in Louisiana and Texas following the merger.
The two companies are awaiting shareholder and regulatory approval for the $1.5-billion stock deal announced Dec. 22. Gulfport-based Hancock plans to continue using the Whitney Bank name in Louisiana and Texas.
Hancock also said Wednesday that New Orleans-based Whitney’s current executive vice president of credit administration, Suzanne C. Thomas, will be the post-merger chief credit officer for Whitney Bank, which is based in New Orleans.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million